GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"suposed broken sword 2 for GBA"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/04/02 at 17:26
Regular
for n e 1 who has ever played blade runner on PC would familiarize it with the new broken sword game for GBA. i thourght blade runner was a really cool game and thats y i decided to get broken sword for my new GBA. it started off really good but it got alot harder as i went along. did n e one else find it hard like i did? well n e way i havent completed yet but it is still good brainstrainer whenever i fanc havin another crack at syria where i am at da mo! well i was in pc world in luton and i noticed a "sold out" game stand. i already hav redguard the elder scrolls for PC from the sold out range and thourght it was good so i decided to take a look. I found a game called broken sword two for the pc and it looked like the first 1. it was about a drug scam or something but i didnt hav a fiver on me so i put it down. wen i got home i looked it up on the net and found taht most people had thourght it was a really good game! I then regretted not byin it! but i later found out that it is due to be realeased on to gba some time next year! probably around about the time people start to finish the first one!
Thu 11/04/02 at 22:16
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Broken Sword 2 is indeed a brilliant game. Probably not as good as the original, but still a absolute classic.
It probably won't be out on the GBA for quite a while, so i would advise that you maybe get it on the PC, plus you also benefit from the brilliant speech that the GBA version doesn't have. You could get it on the GBA when it comes out as well.
Although I already own Broken Sword 1 on PSOne & PC, i still decided to get the GBA version as well, just incase i'm stuck on a train or in the car for a few hours.
Thu 11/04/02 at 17:26
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
for n e 1 who has ever played blade runner on PC would familiarize it with the new broken sword game for GBA. i thourght blade runner was a really cool game and thats y i decided to get broken sword for my new GBA. it started off really good but it got alot harder as i went along. did n e one else find it hard like i did? well n e way i havent completed yet but it is still good brainstrainer whenever i fanc havin another crack at syria where i am at da mo! well i was in pc world in luton and i noticed a "sold out" game stand. i already hav redguard the elder scrolls for PC from the sold out range and thourght it was good so i decided to take a look. I found a game called broken sword two for the pc and it looked like the first 1. it was about a drug scam or something but i didnt hav a fiver on me so i put it down. wen i got home i looked it up on the net and found taht most people had thourght it was a really good game! I then regretted not byin it! but i later found out that it is due to be realeased on to gba some time next year! probably around about the time people start to finish the first one!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.