GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Judge Judy Vs. eBay Scammer"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/12/07 at 18:46
Regular
YouTube

I know some of you guys like to side with the scammers and not the idiots who fall for these scams (like that guy who bought an Xbox box) but I think Judge Judy handled this rather well. :)
Sat 29/12/07 at 12:15
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Machie wrote:
> Much worse than the eBay Scammer this woman is absolutely
> heartless.
>
> Click

:O

:(
Fri 28/12/07 at 20:10
Regular
Much worse than the eBay Scammer this woman is absolutely heartless.

Click
Fri 21/12/07 at 12:42
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Erm...fairly sure nobody is offended or getting their knickers in a twist. You implied that because its arbitration that the judgements are less binding, I merely pointed out that really the opposite is true. As there are not the same rights of appeal in place as a court system usually has.
Fri 21/12/07 at 08:36
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Woah no offence meant.
I was just dissapointed when I found out.

Meh. Ima head back somewhere where they don't get their knickers in a twist.
Thu 20/12/07 at 23:20
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Hanners wrote:
> Judge Judy isn't a court though, it's only an arbitration, so the
> desicions can be overturned.

And decisions in court cant be overturned then? :P
The reality is defendants have less rights than in a real court. They sign contracts before appearing on the show and thus their only "appeal" can be about whether the contract has been broken.
And the only thing at stake is reputation as any financial claims are settled by the tv studio. So I doubt anybody would ever bother claiming breach of contract anyway.
Thu 20/12/07 at 16:48
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Judge Judy isn't a court though, it's only an arbitration, so the desicions can be overturned.

i.e. It's all fake

oh and you if liked this... along a similar line:

Greedy iphone lady
Wed 19/12/07 at 18:22
Regular
"Mooching around"
Maybe they really like pictures.
Wed 19/12/07 at 12:10
Regular
"eat toast!"
in court you could always go for the "what would the normal reasonable man would think in this situation" process and see whether a normal human would find this action good or bad.
Wed 19/12/07 at 11:36
Regular
"you've got a beard"
after following that link i found a video of Johnny Rotten (as John Lydon) on Judge Judy.... that was much better :D

the thing with the ebay scam is that a don`t see how an auction like that can ever be defended - who would ever want to buy a picture of a phone for $250.. or at all for that matter? the seller (if they`re honest) should confirm things with anyone who bids that highly as there`s clearly been a misunderstanding.

"it`s my fault they can`t read"
no, and it`s not your kids' fault that their parents are a waste of space, but they`re still going to pay for it....
Tue 18/12/07 at 15:37
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
A hardened criminal like yourself would. :p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.