GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I jedi knight two better than the originals?"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/04/02 at 16:59
Regular
I had the first jedi powere battles and thourght it was wiked! then i played mysteries of the sith and got stuck on the second level. i got put off by the series then and now jedi outkast has come out.
being a fan of the orignal i was wonderin is this new edition the best yet or is it harder than mysteries of the sith? shud i get it or shud i save my cash?
Thu 11/04/02 at 16:59
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I had the first jedi powere battles and thourght it was wiked! then i played mysteries of the sith and got stuck on the second level. i got put off by the series then and now jedi outkast has come out.
being a fan of the orignal i was wonderin is this new edition the best yet or is it harder than mysteries of the sith? shud i get it or shud i save my cash?
Fri 12/04/02 at 10:35
Regular
Er, Jedi Knight 2 is the sequel to Jedi Knight amazingly. It has nothing to do with Power Battles...
Fri 12/04/02 at 13:25
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Jedi Power Battles is set in the Episode 1 universe and has nothin to do with the jedi Knight series. How could you mix them up Pringle?
Sat 13/04/02 at 21:32
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
oh yeah soz chaps! n e way now weve changed it to the original jedi knight and jedi knight mysteries of the sith r they better or not as good as this new sequel?
Tue 16/04/02 at 12:32
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
well jedi knight 2 is much better than jedi knight 1, especially the improved sword play, and melee battles online.
Tue 16/04/02 at 13:06
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I haven't got Jedi Outcast yet :( but from what I've heard it is a lot better than the first two. Though I still think Dark Forces 2:Jedi Knight is a great game that can still challange most other FPS on the market.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.