GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"more news on universal studios gamecube"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/04/02 at 16:45
Regular
this game is squeduled for the release date and iv now got more info on it.
for n e one whos ever played theme park world on the pc universal studios will be quite similar
but it will have many better decent functions. for example you will be able to walk around the park properly and ride thre rides you create
it will be far more realistic than theme park world with alot more options. there will be a proper management system allowing you to hire and control workers in the park and control your finannces alot better.
from the screen shots iv seen this looks like a must and with this new information im definately saving up my money!
once again serving the people of the nintendo community is my job and i hope you found this interesting like all my other informative posts
Mon 10/08/15 at 12:42
You may get this message in Chrome.

If it is in Chrome (and not elsewhere) then it means that your computer has run out of resources.

Try rebooting and trying again.
Fri 12/04/02 at 18:40
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I like Theme park sims and i like universal studios but the game sounds really boring. I heard that you pick rubbish up and shake peoples hands then you are allowed to ride a few rides!! Well whatever turns you on! :)j
Thu 11/04/02 at 17:16
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
soz then lads i got it all sent to me by some pike games site. they normally giv me good information but this time they were obviously talking out there ar**! well Im about to put a new topic up n e way so read that if u want some better info on some up coin games.
and read my top 10 ninty moments for gods sake!
Thu 11/04/02 at 17:12
Regular
Read the mags. It's supposedly terrible, only 5 rides accessable and the most exciting thing is to turn the game off!

Here's NGC's summary:

+
Funny, in an "I've just wasted 40 pounds" kind of way.

-
Terrible Rides
Unambitious visuals
Woody Woodpecker
You have to collect rubbish, for Pete's sake.

If you like this...
Rocket Robot on Wheels
Ubi Soft
NGC/36, 88%
Underated little platformer from the people behind Windows 95. Seriously!

Visuals: 3/10

The backgrounds are static for added detail - but they're still of sub-N64 standard.

Sounds: 2/10

A never-ending jangly tune that will send you mad, plus Woody's screeching voice.

Mastery: 1/10

Ha, ha.

Verdict:

Five minigames duller than a cheese sandwich, plus hour after hour of clearing up after other people's mess. Barely a game. 24/100

There we are, so if I were you, I wouldn't bother thinking aout getting this unless you have played it over a friend's house and are mad enough to like it!
Thu 11/04/02 at 17:03
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
well soz darky boy but that was wot iv bin told. if im wrong im wrong but pikin up rubbish from woody woodpecker sounds like fun
Thu 11/04/02 at 16:50
Regular
This game is not like the Theme Park games, look at a review of it, you have to pick up litter for Woody Woodpecker, the magazines have given it scores like 3 out of ten
Thu 11/04/02 at 16:45
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
this game is squeduled for the release date and iv now got more info on it.
for n e one whos ever played theme park world on the pc universal studios will be quite similar
but it will have many better decent functions. for example you will be able to walk around the park properly and ride thre rides you create
it will be far more realistic than theme park world with alot more options. there will be a proper management system allowing you to hire and control workers in the park and control your finannces alot better.
from the screen shots iv seen this looks like a must and with this new information im definately saving up my money!
once again serving the people of the nintendo community is my job and i hope you found this interesting like all my other informative posts

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.