GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Broadband Usage Figures"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/07/15 at 16:22
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Following a recent change of tarrif on the 26th July, I have been looking at the daily peak usage figures for my connection.

The highest peak daily figure for the last billing period was 5.73GB. I'm rather concerned to see these figures on this new tariff:

Monday 27th July 1.55GB ... ok with this.

Tuesday 28th July 13.73GB !!!! and the peak period isn't over yet!

Is there an error?
Thu 22/10/15 at 12:21
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Thanks Eccles ... just what I wanted to see ;¬)
Wed 21/10/15 at 21:25
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Eccles wrote:
Sorry DL, been out at a DC all day. The issue appears to be caused by something not working correctly at the supplier end. I'm waiting for their feedback and hopefully a fix. It looks like the temporary work around I put in this morning got overwritten while I was away! I will try and sort it tomorrow morning.

Ah you're a gud'un Eccles ... not a problem, but just wanted to highlight the 'issue' ... it is half-term week here ;¬)

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.
Wed 21/10/15 at 20:36
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Sorry DL, been out at a DC all day. The issue appears to be caused by something not working correctly at the supplier end. I'm waiting for their feedback and hopefully a fix. It looks like the temporary work around I put in this morning got overwritten while I was away! I will try and sort it tomorrow morning.
Wed 21/10/15 at 19:54
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
To illustrate the error ...

Broadband Usage Details?

I don't think so!
Wed 21/10/15 at 19:08
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
The problem still exists! Any explanation would be appreciated.
Wed 21/10/15 at 15:25
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
oh dear ... it's gone again!

What is the problem? Is it the addition of Stock Library to the left-hand menu?
Wed 21/10/15 at 10:44
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Thanks Eccles :¬)
Wed 21/10/15 at 10:30
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
There was, but should be fixed now.
Wed 21/10/15 at 09:45
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Morning ...

Is there are problem with the Broadband Usage page within MyFreeola? Just tried to access it and got invited to try a new broadband package instead.
Thu 30/07/15 at 20:08
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Thanks Hmmm ...

Today's farce has highlighted the 'discrepancy' of usage figures ... 2.89GB during today's peak allowance!!! This I can go with.

Numerous attempts today to 'kick' W10 into action failed, but 48 updates for various components, mainly Word 10, flowed happily, chuckling as they were installed in the correct folders.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.