GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beckham"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/04/02 at 21:59
Regular
Well someone had to say it.

I'm not bothered about Manchester United here, I'm bothered about England

He's supposedly out for up to eight weeks, which means he's out for the rest of the season.

But will he be back for the world Cup? my poor math skills worked out that he should be back during/after the world cup.

That's if the World Cup lasts for 2-3 weeks as I was told.

Can anyone confirm anything for me? Other than Deportivo are the biggest bunch of wanyne kers that I have seen in my entire life.

I'm not a happy bunny.
Tue 30/04/02 at 07:53
Regular
"simpsons rule"
he should be fit for the champs league final and he defently should be fit for the world cup
Tue 30/04/02 at 00:33
Regular
Beckhams dad said he might be fit for the champs league final...
Mon 29/04/02 at 18:36
Regular
"es argh"
Has there been any updates on the situation?
Fri 12/04/02 at 14:34
Regular
I couldn't really care less about England - they're not going to win the World Cup anyway.
I'm just really pished off that Beckham WILL miss the Euro Cup final.... if we get there, I mean, WHEN we get there.
Fri 12/04/02 at 09:27
"High polygon count"
Ben Hodgetts wrote:
> Argentina could beat England quite easily without having to resort to such
> tactics.

Yeah, they just need to call on the Hand of God.
Thu 11/04/02 at 22:12
Argentina could beat England quite easily without having to resort to such tactics. If anything it was more of a Deportivo player trying to get rid of Beckham quickly so they'd have a better chance of winning.

as far as england's world cup hopes being over are concerned i don't believe that for one second. Now if Owen was to get injured and put out the world cup then yes i would say our chances are over seeing as no other striker would score. Heskey keeps falling over whenever he sees the goal and Sheringhams getting a bit too old now. Fowler hasn't really proved himself at international level either. It's a big blow that the most overated free kick taker in the world is out as he brings alot to the table but it isn't the be all and end all of Englands chances
Thu 11/04/02 at 18:25
Regular
Argentina are more than capable of beating England with or without Beckham. That guy, whatever his name was, was going for anything that moved.
Thu 11/04/02 at 18:19
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Solskjær wrote:
> Oh well, like i've thought throughout over 80% of this season, will definitley
> will not win the league.
And it's even more likely now. Keane's already out for
> another 5 weeks, and with Beckham now also missing the rest of the domestic
> season, we're gunna have to hope that Butt and Veron can continue to play just
> like they did last night! It'd also be a good time for Forlan to start scoring
> some too - to aid our European challenge!

But as for Beckham, he must feel
> absolutley gutted!
Argentinias seems to have a thing against him, as that
> a-hole was the 3rd guy to bring him down in the last 4 years!!
At least it's
> only a broken bone in his toe and not his ankle! I just hope he's ok for the
> World Cup, but he shouldn't be rushed into it.

It brings up an interesting arguement about the guys intentions though. He certainly wasn't attempting to play the ball, and the fact he's Argentinian certainly raises a few questions.

Maybe it really was pre-meditated?
Thu 11/04/02 at 18:16
Regular
I think the Greece game proves just how much England will miss Beckham...
Thu 11/04/02 at 18:08
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Oh well, like i've thought throughout over 80% of this season, will definitley will not win the league.
And it's even more likely now. Keane's already out for another 5 weeks, and with Beckham now also missing the rest of the domestic season, we're gunna have to hope that Butt and Veron can continue to play just like they did last night! It'd also be a good time for Forlan to start scoring some too - to aid our European challenge!

But as for Beckham, he must feel absolutley gutted!
Argentinias seems to have a thing against him, as that a-hole was the 3rd guy to bring him down in the last 4 years!!
At least it's only a broken bone in his toe and not his ankle! I just hope he's ok for the World Cup, but he shouldn't be rushed into it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.