GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Add your strange facts here (must be true)..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/04/02 at 21:42
Regular
Hi! Add any strange facts you know below (hey that rhymes!) Here are sme to start with:

1) Mical Jordan makes more money each year from Nike alone than all the Nike factory wrkers in Malaysia combined!
2) You consume 1 calorie for every 10 stamps you lick.
3) The most common name in the word is 'Mohammad'.
4) Some lions mate 50 times a day.
5) The longest recorded flight of a chicken was 13 seconds.
6) A pigs orgasm lasts for half an hour!?
7) You are more likely to die from being hit by a champagne cork that being bit by a poisonous spider.
8) Polar bears are left handed.
9) Starfish do not have brains
10) A cockroach will live for 9 days without a head. It will die after this period because it starves to death!

Well, I never knew that...
Sat 13/04/02 at 13:56
Regular
"Brrrrr."
The printer was invented before the monitor.
Thu 11/04/02 at 01:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The world record for unstrapping a bra one handed is 16 in 60 seconds.
Wed 10/04/02 at 21:49
Makes you wonder how much Michael Jordan must make..

You lose 30 calories every time you drink a cold glass of water, as your body needs to warm up to take it.

There are only two countries in the world that will issue the death penalty to mentally-ill people. One is Uzbekistan. The other is the US.

The only US state to end in three vowels is Hawaii.

A starfish is more likely to kill you than a shark.

Elton John's real name is Percival Douglas. Nah, only joking.
Wed 10/04/02 at 21:42
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Hi! Add any strange facts you know below (hey that rhymes!) Here are sme to start with:

1) Mical Jordan makes more money each year from Nike alone than all the Nike factory wrkers in Malaysia combined!
2) You consume 1 calorie for every 10 stamps you lick.
3) The most common name in the word is 'Mohammad'.
4) Some lions mate 50 times a day.
5) The longest recorded flight of a chicken was 13 seconds.
6) A pigs orgasm lasts for half an hour!?
7) You are more likely to die from being hit by a champagne cork that being bit by a poisonous spider.
8) Polar bears are left handed.
9) Starfish do not have brains
10) A cockroach will live for 9 days without a head. It will die after this period because it starves to death!

Well, I never knew that...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.