GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Skyrim Oneshot "

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/05/15 at 18:02
"I am no man"
"Damn these forsworn!" Marcurio held Blake behind him, despite the fact that she was trying to help him fight.
"There's too many of them!" Blake glanced at the many advancing enemies, one of her hands lit up with the healing hands spell to heal Marcurio, should he need it.
"This isn't how it should be happening," he replied desperately, "it was meant to be a sweet carriage ride on the eve of our wedding, not THIS."
"Where's Serana when you need her?!" she stabbed at a Nord that had run towards them, slashing his sword about.
"She went to feed," Marcurio groaned, casting a spell at the rapidly approaching mob of forsworns.
"Couldn't she have fed from-" she was cut off by her own cry of pain as a sword was plunged into her stomach.
"Blake!" Marcurio cried, looking over his shoulder at her while he fought off the other enemies.
"I'm okay..." she gritted her teeth, breathing heavily, and continued to try and fight off the rest of the forsworn, despite the blood spilling from the wound.
"Dragon!" One of the forsworn yelled, pointing up at the sky as the great beast flew overhead, the sight of prey catching its attention. With the dragon causing the perfect distraction, Marcurio scooped Blake up and ran, breathless, following the river until they were quite a distance away from danger. By now, Blake's vision had began to blur and she clutched at him, trying to make him out with her hazy vision.
"Blake," Marcurio tried again, cradling her against himself.
"Shh, it's...okay..." she cupped his face in her dark hands. "I'll...be okay..."
"Blake, no, please don't leave me," he almost shook her, tightening his hold on her as if he could keep a hold on her life as well.
"I love you," she told him softly, stroking the cheeks of the Imperial as he started to cry. He tangled one of his hands into her black hair, sobbing.
"Please don't leave me Blake, you promised you'd never leave me behind!"
When he didn't receive an answer, he made a strangled sound before trying again.
"Blake! Answer me, please! Blake!"

The Dunmer lay lifeless in his arms, the sword still embedded in her. With a choked up sound he pushed the sword deeper into her body, so that it went through her and pierced his own flesh as well.
"The Divines take us together," he cried, holding her still-warm body against his own as he felt the burning pain of the metal in his skin, his head lolling back against the stone of the bridge, "or not at all."

Serana came across the two bodies whilst searching for them sometime later, finding the lifeless couple lying together under a stone bridge, their hands linked together and their bodies in a last, eternal embrace.
And that was how she buried them, after bringing their bodies to the companions, holding a funeral near Candlehearth Hall. The companions had attended to pay their respects, as had Frea, Mjoll and several others throughout the Holds, towns and Solsthiem. Even the Thieves' Guild members had attended, leaving two amulets of Mara on top of the newly dug graves. Serana had buried them holding hands, not wanting to break the bond the two had, even in death.

What do you all think?
Sun 03/05/15 at 20:23
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Copied ;¬)
Sun 03/05/15 at 18:02
"I am no man"
"Damn these forsworn!" Marcurio held Blake behind him, despite the fact that she was trying to help him fight.
"There's too many of them!" Blake glanced at the many advancing enemies, one of her hands lit up with the healing hands spell to heal Marcurio, should he need it.
"This isn't how it should be happening," he replied desperately, "it was meant to be a sweet carriage ride on the eve of our wedding, not THIS."
"Where's Serana when you need her?!" she stabbed at a Nord that had run towards them, slashing his sword about.
"She went to feed," Marcurio groaned, casting a spell at the rapidly approaching mob of forsworns.
"Couldn't she have fed from-" she was cut off by her own cry of pain as a sword was plunged into her stomach.
"Blake!" Marcurio cried, looking over his shoulder at her while he fought off the other enemies.
"I'm okay..." she gritted her teeth, breathing heavily, and continued to try and fight off the rest of the forsworn, despite the blood spilling from the wound.
"Dragon!" One of the forsworn yelled, pointing up at the sky as the great beast flew overhead, the sight of prey catching its attention. With the dragon causing the perfect distraction, Marcurio scooped Blake up and ran, breathless, following the river until they were quite a distance away from danger. By now, Blake's vision had began to blur and she clutched at him, trying to make him out with her hazy vision.
"Blake," Marcurio tried again, cradling her against himself.
"Shh, it's...okay..." she cupped his face in her dark hands. "I'll...be okay..."
"Blake, no, please don't leave me," he almost shook her, tightening his hold on her as if he could keep a hold on her life as well.
"I love you," she told him softly, stroking the cheeks of the Imperial as he started to cry. He tangled one of his hands into her black hair, sobbing.
"Please don't leave me Blake, you promised you'd never leave me behind!"
When he didn't receive an answer, he made a strangled sound before trying again.
"Blake! Answer me, please! Blake!"

The Dunmer lay lifeless in his arms, the sword still embedded in her. With a choked up sound he pushed the sword deeper into her body, so that it went through her and pierced his own flesh as well.
"The Divines take us together," he cried, holding her still-warm body against his own as he felt the burning pain of the metal in his skin, his head lolling back against the stone of the bridge, "or not at all."

Serana came across the two bodies whilst searching for them sometime later, finding the lifeless couple lying together under a stone bridge, their hands linked together and their bodies in a last, eternal embrace.
And that was how she buried them, after bringing their bodies to the companions, holding a funeral near Candlehearth Hall. The companions had attended to pay their respects, as had Frea, Mjoll and several others throughout the Holds, towns and Solsthiem. Even the Thieves' Guild members had attended, leaving two amulets of Mara on top of the newly dug graves. Serana had buried them holding hands, not wanting to break the bond the two had, even in death.

What do you all think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.