GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Knight Rider"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/12/07 at 20:20
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
How could they :(

KITT is a Ford Mustang!!
Sun 24/02/08 at 20:02
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Audience ratings are usually good with premieres. If it's properly crap, it'll be gone within 3 months. The fact they've gotten rid of the posh snobby car voice doesn't sit well with me.
Sun 24/02/08 at 19:35
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Well I watched this...

It was badly acted, poorly scripted and a bit cheesy in places. Everything I hoped for really. :) Knight Rider as I remember it.

And at the last moment they've had Val Kilmer do the voice of KITT. So its really difficult to generate any affinity for the car, too much of Kilmer's smugness. :)

Apparently the audience rating was good too, so seems a series is likely.
Sun 30/12/07 at 21:47
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Actually, having seen a few more pictures its growing on me. The new Camaro probably would have been better but its not in production yet.

Video of the presentation where the original pics I posted are from

Teaser for the movie

Finally, one of the funniest things I've seen in a while..

Contestant on American's got talent where David Hasselhoff is a judge
(maybe NSFW but pretty tame really)
Sun 30/12/07 at 21:06
"possibly impossible"
At the time KITT looked futuristic, sleek and sexy. A Mustang is pretty much just the opposite of this (although probably sexy to some car afficionado somewhere).

But then all the other good cars are taken or too expensive to mass produce. Even a Ford Probe or a Cougar would have been better though...
Fri 14/12/07 at 22:04
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Grandprix wrote:

> The Mustang just doesn't sit right with me. It doesn't have a
> sleek 'Knight Rider' look. I'll probably give it a look but I
> get the feeling it won't be that good.

Me neither whilst I love the Mustang it's too "blocky" and square if you know what I mean and not slick like KITT should be.

That aside KITT is just one part (ableit a major one) of the film so I'll probably give it a viewing seeing as I grew up on Knightrider.
Fri 14/12/07 at 14:03
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
You're right there pb. I saw Knight Rider 2000 which was bad and Team Knight Rider was just awful.

The Mustang just doesn't sit right with me. It doesn't have a sleek 'Knight Rider' look. I'll probably give it a look but I get the feeling it won't be that good.
Fri 14/12/07 at 11:06
"possibly impossible"
Not an ideal choice, but then every 'sequel' to Knight Rider so far has been crap compared to the original, anyway.
Thu 13/12/07 at 20:20
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
How could they :(

KITT is a Ford Mustang!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.