GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gta3"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/04/02 at 17:43
Regular
i think gta3 is the best game out i play it nearly every day but i think gta3 miami will be better ppl
Thu 11/04/02 at 21:50
Regular
"simpsons rule"
sorry for using text words mate
Wed 10/04/02 at 19:02
Regular
GTA3 short? anyway, it is a really good game but it does has it's flaws.
Wed 10/04/02 at 18:55
Regular
Even though it is short and sweet i do agree with you that GTA3 is a wicked game and that GTA Miami will be better as they will make GTA3's faults better which can only make a classier game to an already astounding game.
Wed 10/04/02 at 17:50
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Errmmm... a few suggestions:
1) don't use text talk, it annoys people and is harder to read.
2)No, this won't win GAD (sorry, natural reaction to say that)
3) Try to make a post bigger and more thoughtfull, like this:

"I think Grand theft auto 3 is the best game I have ever played, but I tihnk Grand theft auto miami will be better. What do you think?"

That would go down much better.
Hope it helps.
Wed 10/04/02 at 17:43
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i think gta3 is the best game out i play it nearly every day but i think gta3 miami will be better ppl

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.