GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Can't Count"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/04/02 at 17:09
Regular
Well, I can but ermmmm well thats not the post point.

What I was getting at is the GCSE's and how I feel I want to do well and hope I will but know I may not in certain subjects. These subjects are:

Maths
&
Science

Yep two of the main subjects. VERY soon i will be starting my revision (if not from scratch) and will be needing some hepful sites to help me along the way. I know they are out there and i don't want to be stuck in my books all the time as being on the PC at the same time I can do so many things.

I know many of you have gone through their test's etc and used the internet as a huge resource so I am asking for you to reccomend me some sites...

If I can just get those subjects sorted then I'm sorted :-)

Thanks in advance,
MWA
Fri 12/04/02 at 15:51
"Uzi Lover"
Looks like iI'm going to have to start hitting the book then.

The SATS are a doodle, no need for revision unless you really want to :-)

You may remeber I was asking around the FOG Chat area about my Ski Resort model. Well if you do then today I handed in my final modle and no it wasn't a Ski Resort it was an Easter Egg box and everyone was a bit annoyed at me because I had done nothing for two years and my folder and model was better then theirs.

I rule!

And guess what else, this writing box is a little bigger WOW. It actually look surprisingly better though not much has changed. Saw that the SR team changed a few thing when replying and stuff though, goto FOG Chat to check that out.

Thought all my coursework was out the way then got another bit today, maybe this is the last one...hopefully.

It my last term in school and suddenly I want to do well. Damn what happened to the other 11 years? *gulp*
Thu 11/04/02 at 19:26
Regular
"Unknown Legend"
intelligence*
Thu 11/04/02 at 19:24
Regular
"Unknown Legend"
The SATS shouldn't worry you at all Blahpro, they're a walkover if you have a slight smothering of intelligent.
(and there's only 3 subjects)
Thu 11/04/02 at 06:04
Regular
"Brrrrr."
I hav been using the BBC BItesize for my SATs revision this year...
Thu 11/04/02 at 06:03
Regular
"Brrrrr."
The BBC GCSE Bitesize course is good.
Thu 11/04/02 at 01:15
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Seinfeld_Enthusiast wrote:
> In which part of Scotland do you live?

I think SHEEPY is from East Kilbride.

Anyway the best thing to do for revision is not go on the computer at all, just sit with your books, do concise notes and try past paper questions.
Wed 10/04/02 at 20:01
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I didn't do much revising for my GCSE's (I wish I had though) and still did quite well, the little revision I did do ended up me earning A's and B's in those subjects.

The internet isn't too useful for revising, if you ask me old test papers and looking through your old work is the best by far.

Providing you made good notes that is :0)
Wed 10/04/02 at 19:04
In which part of Scotland do you live?
Wed 10/04/02 at 17:53
Regular
You're just like me but last year. See, I'm sure this balls thing does something to your mind. :0D
Wed 10/04/02 at 17:47
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'll tell you something that I'm quite ashamed of in a way... in my earlier years I would always want to understand things and then know what to do with them etc?

This year I gave up with this... because nobody understands WHAT IT IS? only how to put numbers in forumale and how many moles in element... I WANT TO KNOW WHY AND HOW I thought that was the purpsoe of education not a memory exercise... something is wrong with that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.