GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do I preview as I go along without ....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/04/15 at 11:44
Regular
...... publishing?

I already have a web site up and running and I want to use InstantPro to update this. How can I view my work in InstantPro without affecting my current live site?
Mon 13/04/15 at 10:23
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Standard pages within InstantPro offer you the ability to create WIP (Work In Progress) copies of your pages, so that you can work on them without affecting your live site.

Unfortunately this option is not available for other page types at the current time, but may be added in future.
Sun 12/04/15 at 17:15
"Are you sure?"
Hi and welcome to the forums!

You could build your new InstantPro site using either a sub-domain of your current site or by using one of Freeola's free website names. Then when you are ready to go live you can use the MyFreeola option to change the "Primary web address" of your InstantPro site.

Within InstantPro you have control of whether the site is live to the outside world or not. So you can develop your new site without visitors viewing it.

[s]Hmmm...[/s] My Freeola InstantPro Site
Sun 12/04/15 at 11:44
Regular
...... publishing?

I already have a web site up and running and I want to use InstantPro to update this. How can I view my work in InstantPro without affecting my current live site?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.