GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The best film ever?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/04/02 at 15:59
Regular
I was just looking up 'The Exorcist' on the IMDB, when I came across this little gem - 'The Kung Fu Exorcist'. Now how good does that sound, someone who goes around performing exorcisms with kung fu! I might see if I can buy it.
Fri 10/04/15 at 09:47
Regular
Here is a full user guide on how to use Same Day click here
Sun 21/04/02 at 22:04
Sadat-X wrote:

> www.dddhouse.com - Very good service, took 5 days for a dvd to
> arrive.

- DDDHouse is excellent - some Hong kong flicks for around £5 each - class!
Cheers again for the recomendation! :-)
Sun 14/04/02 at 19:00
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Sounds good, monkey_man!
Sun 14/04/02 at 10:51
Sadat-X wrote:
> Here's a list of Hong Kong DVD & VCD Retailers, that may help your
> search

- thanx very much mate; will check out the sites :-)
Sat 13/04/02 at 15:17
Regular
"Here I am - TAKE ME"
Here's a list of Hong Kong DVD & VCD Retailers, that may help your search. If you can't find the film you want on DVD it will probably be on VCD. VCD's are dirt cheap and should work on a DVD player (not PS2) and on most PCs. Also be sure to check for english subtitles and/or soundtrack. Also anything from hong kong will have an NTSC signal so make sure your telly can handle it.

www.dddhouse.com - Very good service, took 5 days for a dvd to arrive.

www.yesasia.com - also excellent, carry a large range of dvds, vcds, music & games, and some dirt cheap chinese dvd players to boot! (also have a large stock of anime if thats your thing)

also some I haven't used

www.coolashop.com - same as dddhouse

www.cdjapan.co.jp - Japanese dvds & cds - useful for game soundtracks, also has dvds but most havent got english subs.

Hope this helps you find what you are looking for
Sat 13/04/02 at 14:43
The_Vottanator wrote:
> Try Play. They have basically every Hong Kong Legends DVD. If that's
> what you're looking for. If you actually mean the REALLY low budget
> ones that'll never EVER make it to DVD then try Hong Kong. :-D

- cheers for the advice. not sure about getting to Hong Kong or China! - will Chinatown do!?!? :-)
Fri 12/04/02 at 22:08
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Try Play. They have basically every Hong Kong Legends DVD. If that's what you're looking for. If you actually mean the REALLY low budget ones that'll never EVER make it to DVD then try Hong Kong. :-D
Thu 11/04/02 at 22:31
monkey_man wrote:
> I was just looking up 'The Exorcist' on the IMDB, when I came across this little
> gem - 'The Kung Fu Exorcist'. Now how good does that sound, someone who goes
> around performing exorcisms with kung fu! I might see if I can buy it.

- hehe, sounds like it could be a blast!
On a more serious note, do u know of any good, reliable Hong Kong/Chinese Kung Fu Flick retailer!?!?
Cheers
Wed 10/04/02 at 19:26
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
No no no. It won't be as good as 'Enter the Ninja'. Unless of course, it stars Franco Nero.
Wed 10/04/02 at 16:51
"Mimmargh!"
I'd wait and see the film, you may be terribly dissapointed, not that I've seen it...sounds a bit crazy to me though (I hope it doesn't star Bruce Lee as a kung-fu excorcist...)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.