GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What would you do if...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/04/02 at 15:30
Regular
You found out that a family member, close friend or loved one had murdered somebody?
Wed 10/04/02 at 15:30
Regular
You found out that a family member, close friend or loved one had murdered somebody?
Wed 10/04/02 at 15:32
Regular
"not dead"
Something you're not telling us?

Christ, I don't know.

Interesting question, it would depend on the circumstances, and who, I guess.

I mean I wouln't just turn them in just like that, but then again I wouldn't want to help them bury the body under the patio either.
Wed 10/04/02 at 15:32
depends who and why.

if they'd murdered a random street dweller for fun, then i'd be scared and perhaps go to the police.

if they'd murdered H from steps for a large sum of money, i'd join the party.
Wed 10/04/02 at 15:39
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'd murder H from Steps for a quid and do the rest for free!
Wed 10/04/02 at 15:41
Regular
If they'd murdered me, I'd be a little annoyed.

But I'm not sure. If it was a genuine accident, I would probably take their side, force them to go to the police... help them along the way sort of thing. I'm not sure about the "rips gun out shoots 'oh no what have I done'" sort of thing though.

If they were still glad they had murdered someone, or whatever... then I'd turn them in, definitely. Family member or no family member, they've killed another human being without remorse. That ain't on.
Wed 10/04/02 at 15:58
Regular
I don't know if I could turn in a family memeber, they're family afterall. I'd feel like a traitor.

Family is the most important thing, in my view, and I just don't know if I could drop someone in it like that.
Wed 10/04/02 at 16:01
Regular
Family are important to me, yes... well... a bit of my family anyway. Most of them are... avoidable.

But I'd judge family and friends the same way. I'll feel a fool for not spotting it, but I wouldn't be able to simply let someone go on buy, if they had killed someone and didn't care. There's something wrong there, and that needs to be sorted.

I'm not sure if I could do it behind their backs though. I'd probably first ask them to turn themselves in, tell them if they don't I will, and how you'll get less time inside if you understand you've done something wrong. All the "you can't escape jail" dud, and so on.
Wed 10/04/02 at 16:13
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Depends on the circumstances.
Wed 10/04/02 at 16:20
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Unless you actually had no feelings yourself I can't see any option apart from getting them to turn themselves in or to turn them in yourself.

It would not be easy but you would find it bloody hard to live the rest of your life with that knowledge in your head, and knowing that you had done nothing.
Wed 10/04/02 at 17:54
Grix Thraves wrote:
> If they'd murdered me, I'd be a little annoyed.

ROFL.

PHOF (picks himself off floor).

LAR (loses a rib)

SAS (splits a side)

If my bro killed someone, I'll have to agree with the others that it depends entirely on circumstance, and I fail to believe that any of us can adequately hypothecate their reaction to such an event.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.