GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Musical career of Mandatare and Jives. Featuring nh!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/04/02 at 15:17
Regular
*In the style of Keith sufferland at the start of 24*
This episode takes place between the hours of 7am and 8.30am on the Californian Primary election.

7am: Both wake up extremely excited about recording their album. Jive gets dressed in 20 seconds and Mandatare struggles to get his trousers on. They both run down stairs, well technically Jive ran downstairs and Mandatare fell downstairs still trying to get his trousers on.

7.15am: The maid known as Jive’s mother makes Breakfast. She complains about her wages but I thought love was what every mother wanted. Jive’s mouth opens to 10feet wide and eats his breakfast with half the table. Mandatare just eats it Trouser-less.

7:30am: The taxi arrives and both race each other for the front seat. Mandatare wins this race. “Recording studio please,” they say. “What” says the driver? “Oh sorry, BIGG records please”.

7.45am: They arrive at the studios. Jive runs out the taxi. “ I guess I’m paying,” says Mandatare. He went to get his money out of his pocket and realised he had forgotten his trousers back at Jive’s house. At that moment, he opened the door and bolted for the main entrance of the recording studio. Both sat down at reception and waited for Mr Biggs.

8am: “hey you two” a voice said. They both looked up at this stranger. “I’m nh and I’m your manager from now on”. They followed him into the recording room. “Where’s mr Biggs” Jive’s asked? “He’s a very busy man so he won’t be here,” replied nh. “Anyway let’s get down to some recording.

8.10am: The first track of music came on. It was Queen’s another one bites the dust except Jive was singing enough newbie bites the dust. He was about to do his super ending when nh shrieked. “Where the hell are your trousers?” With that instance he marched into the other room and dragged him to the costume room. “Find something you like and wear it.”

8.29am: Jive had just finished his version of queen’s another one bites the dust when Mr Biggs came through the door. “Bravo bravo” he shouted. “You are going to be huge” Then another figure came through the door. “I found something I like and wooooh, it’s Mr Biggs” “ GET THAT DRESS OFF OR GET OUT NOW” shouted mr Biggs. Mandatare took off the dress and his puppy boxers were revealed. “That’s it. GET OUT NOW. BOTH OF YOU.” Within that instance security were there to throw all three of them out. “What are we going to do now?” proclaimed Jive. Then a light bulb appeared above nh. “I’ve got an idea.

8.29:57
8.29:58
8.29:59
8.30:00
Fri 10/04/15 at 09:38
Regular
**Loadmaster can work in both live and legacy mode.

Intructions for TPN Depots moving to TPN live/ Connect

1. Make sure the lastest verions of loadmaster has been installed on your machine.
2. Ensure that you have an account setup with TPN and place this on the TPN Hub Account field in Global Prameters.
3. In Local Parameters and the TPN tab on all of the machines that your are setting this up on.
4. Enter your username and password for TPN Live
5. Select the appropriate selection for your hub which will be either UK or Ireland.
Wed 10/04/02 at 15:22
Regular
"not dead"
Keith Sutherland, Donald's other, less fortunate son.

Often reffered to himself as 'daddy's little secret' he lived in the basement, and fed on scraps of meat that the dog left him.
Wed 10/04/02 at 15:17
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
*In the style of Keith sufferland at the start of 24*
This episode takes place between the hours of 7am and 8.30am on the Californian Primary election.

7am: Both wake up extremely excited about recording their album. Jive gets dressed in 20 seconds and Mandatare struggles to get his trousers on. They both run down stairs, well technically Jive ran downstairs and Mandatare fell downstairs still trying to get his trousers on.

7.15am: The maid known as Jive’s mother makes Breakfast. She complains about her wages but I thought love was what every mother wanted. Jive’s mouth opens to 10feet wide and eats his breakfast with half the table. Mandatare just eats it Trouser-less.

7:30am: The taxi arrives and both race each other for the front seat. Mandatare wins this race. “Recording studio please,” they say. “What” says the driver? “Oh sorry, BIGG records please”.

7.45am: They arrive at the studios. Jive runs out the taxi. “ I guess I’m paying,” says Mandatare. He went to get his money out of his pocket and realised he had forgotten his trousers back at Jive’s house. At that moment, he opened the door and bolted for the main entrance of the recording studio. Both sat down at reception and waited for Mr Biggs.

8am: “hey you two” a voice said. They both looked up at this stranger. “I’m nh and I’m your manager from now on”. They followed him into the recording room. “Where’s mr Biggs” Jive’s asked? “He’s a very busy man so he won’t be here,” replied nh. “Anyway let’s get down to some recording.

8.10am: The first track of music came on. It was Queen’s another one bites the dust except Jive was singing enough newbie bites the dust. He was about to do his super ending when nh shrieked. “Where the hell are your trousers?” With that instance he marched into the other room and dragged him to the costume room. “Find something you like and wear it.”

8.29am: Jive had just finished his version of queen’s another one bites the dust when Mr Biggs came through the door. “Bravo bravo” he shouted. “You are going to be huge” Then another figure came through the door. “I found something I like and wooooh, it’s Mr Biggs” “ GET THAT DRESS OFF OR GET OUT NOW” shouted mr Biggs. Mandatare took off the dress and his puppy boxers were revealed. “That’s it. GET OUT NOW. BOTH OF YOU.” Within that instance security were there to throw all three of them out. “What are we going to do now?” proclaimed Jive. Then a light bulb appeared above nh. “I’ve got an idea.

8.29:57
8.29:58
8.29:59
8.30:00

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.