GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You geeks"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/04/02 at 14:01
Regular
SR news story, about Icewind Dale 2.

It contains the following text:

"Without doubt, the most exciting news is that Icewind Dale II will be using the 3rd Edition D&D rule set – or at least as many of the rules that can be implemented. This means players will be able to use new character classes like Golden Dwarves and (for the first time) Dark Elves, better know as Drow."

With tongues not in cheeks.
Fri 10/04/15 at 09:15
Regular
This is usually associated with a change in file structures since the program was last started. Either this user has updated their software or the files have been updated in structure from a program update on another desktop.

Look for the button with TWO CHEVRONS on it in the lower left hand corner of the error message screen. Click on this.

It will give a lot of information but the crtical words to look out for are 'the description of the logical file stored in the analysis is not compatible with the one stored in the physical file'.

If this is the case then re-install the program but click on the button that says ADVANCED settings. It will allow the data in a directory which is not on this computer to be altered to the new format.

At the end of the installation it will ask for additional directories to update. After this all will work fine again.

Note that all users should be logged out as any active file will be skipped over during this process.
Thu 11/04/02 at 17:43
Regular
Damn Lucas.

If he spent the same amount of time on creating new decent characters, instead of spending ways of messing up the old ones so we can all slap our faces in astonishment, the new films would actually be good, instead of the faceless pap that's only loved by kids that believe 'character' means how cool they look with sunglasses on.
Thu 11/04/02 at 17:35
Regular
"I like cheese"
Mystique wrote:
> Ant wrote:

And anyway, I was a
> "kid" when Episode 1 was
> released

>Dude, you are still a kid

Most certainly. Well observed.
Thu 11/04/02 at 11:03
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Fett is all man, baby.
Thu 11/04/02 at 11:02
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Goatboy wrote:
> Whoever told you that is a dirty liar.

You see Jango Fett, Boba's dad,
> showing Boba (little boy) how to be a mean bounty hounter.

>A woman...

As sexist as it may be, I hope your right man... I always imagined Boba Fett was a guy...

(although my doctor tells me that they are bad, bad imaginations that I should work to repress and push down as deeply within my psyche as possible...)
Thu 11/04/02 at 10:58
"High polygon count"
Possible spoiler...

As I understand it (i.e. I read it in a mag), both Jango Fett and Boba Fett are clones.
Thu 11/04/02 at 10:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Whoever told you that is a dirty liar.

You see Jango Fett, Boba's dad, showing Boba (little boy) how to be a mean bounty hounter.

A woman...
Thu 11/04/02 at 10:52
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
er-no wrote:
> He gets killed in the 2nd dont he?

Someone told me that we discover Bobba Fett to be a woman in Episode 2???
Thu 11/04/02 at 10:17
Regular
"..."
Thanks, i think.?
Wed 10/04/02 at 22:53
Regular
"everyone says it"
Ant wrote:
> Grix Thraves wrote:
> I've realised what I've done, I know I'm a
> dunce.

Good, means I don't have to tell you. {;)

And anyway, I was a
> "kid" when Episode 1 was released which was great, because it meant I
> could actually enjoy it. :D

All hail Jar-Jar Binks. Mesa tinks dat hesa
> rulez.

He gets killed in the 2nd dont he?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.