GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Middlesborough's chances"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/04/02 at 11:27
Regular
It'll be interesting to see one of the top defences against one of the strongest attacking teams in this weekends FA Cup semi-final, but do Middlesborough have a realistic chance of making the final?

The form that Arsenal have been in recently would point at a no, but then again, Middlesborough are also doing incredibly well at the moment, and have established themselves in the top half of the table.

Personally I think it depends on who starts brightest. If Arsenal get an early goal I don't see Middlesborough recovering from it. But if Middlesborough can shut Arsenal out in the first half they may be able to frustrate them, and as Arsenal push further forward, will they leave more space at the back?

Hopefully it will be a good match, but to me it looks like it will be an Arsenal in the final, probably againt Chelsea.
Mon 15/04/02 at 19:43
Regular
"Long time no see!"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> S'funny - Chelsea were also outplayed by Fulham, and were also gifted
> an own-goal. Don't see you calling them lucky!

S'funny, I didn't watch that match - not as entertaiing.
I watched The Simpsons and Dream Team instead! :P
Mon 15/04/02 at 19:38
"High polygon count"
Solskjær wrote:
> DAMN!! You Gunners won it, but you didn't deserve it!

Neither team scored at the right end, so no-one really deserved it. But yes, we were lucky.

> If Boro had a better attack that was more confident infront of goal
> then you would be crying right now!

Well, they beat your lot, so they can't be that bad!

> I can't wait - and i'll still be against you of course! :P
> C'mon Chelsea!!

S'funny - Chelsea were also outplayed by Fulham, and were also gifted an own-goal. Don't see you calling them lucky!
Mon 15/04/02 at 17:59
Regular
"Long time no see!"
DAMN!! You Gunners won it, but you didn't deserve it!

If Boro had a better attack that was more confident infront of goal then you would be crying right now!
They also would've had a lot more chances if Quadarou had been playing the ball a lot better than some Sunday League-er!!
It was just collect and HOOF!! - Wasted!

And unfortunately you'll probably go on to win the final.
But it should be a great match:
Desailly vs. Henry
Hasselbaink vs. .....(whoever's not injured in defence :D)
and of course, Petit vs. Vieira!!

I can't wait - and i'll still be against you of course! :P
C'mon Chelsea!!
Mon 15/04/02 at 12:49
"High polygon count"
Yeah, surely Chelsea/Fulham could have played at Highbury, and Arsenal/Boro at Villa Park (if not the Bridge).
Mon 15/04/02 at 12:39
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Did anyone else go up there and experience the nightmare journey back down the M6/M1? We did pretty well (only 11 hrs driving for me yesterday) but listening to phone-ins on the way back some poor buggers had been in traffic for 3 hrs after the game and hadn't even got the the M6 yet, let alone piled into the traffic leaving Villa Park. The organistion of these games is a disgrace. If we make it next year I'm watching it on TV.
Mon 15/04/02 at 09:38
"High polygon count"
I understood that Adams was out with an injury.

At first Sky said back injury, then later they said hamstring.

Which may of course mean he's not injured at all.

We were, in all honesty, lucky to win that game. But after last season's Final, and this season's injuries, it's about time we had a bit of luck.
Sun 14/04/02 at 20:06
Regular
Well if campbell's out for long the old Adams|Keown combo will surely be back again, adams was given a rest, and will have 2 weeks to rest plus Ashley cole on his way back.
Sun 14/04/02 at 19:42
"High polygon count"
Well, at least no-one's scored against Boro, but never mind, eh? :-)
Sun 14/04/02 at 18:18
Regular
"Blinding Tagline"
God what a boring match. Still, at least the right result. Cmon Arsenal
The double is ours for the taking. Chelsea - Arsenal would be a good final.
Sun 14/04/02 at 18:12
Regular
Chelsea will beat them in the final no doubt though :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.