GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whose posts do you look for?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/04/02 at 07:57
Regular
Basically, who are the people that you'll read one of their topics, pretty much regardless of the topic? And, in reverse, whose are the topics you'll avoid?

Always read:

Meka - Funniest guy on here, IMHO
Grix - Always an interesting read
Goatboy - Very funny, and great to argue with.
Mr Nice Guy - When he used to post regularly, intriguing topics
Mr.Happy - Best film opinion to be found here (excluding Coen Brothers)
Mystique - Don't know what it is, but the majority of her postsmake me laugh. A lot. Maybe it's the mention of monkey a lot.

Never read:

There's not many I never read. I hardly ever read MoJoJoJo's, because if I reply I get into a senseless argument about how Mojoman thought I was the cause of WW2 or something and Dringo's don't interest me much. That's about it.

Your turn. Go flatter/annoy someone.
Sat 13/04/02 at 11:01
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I don't generally look for posts by certain people. I just look at the subject of the post. If it sounds interesting I'll read it, if not I'll pass it by!

:)
Sat 13/04/02 at 10:40
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I'm not bothered about who posts the messages, as long as they are good.
Sat 13/04/02 at 10:21
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
As soon as I get my films processed I have a fantastic joke about Stryke's ego. Damn my camera's lack of digitalness.
Sat 13/04/02 at 02:07
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Dav1d wrote:
> Im sure that was funny......

It is... Jack Handly is a funny guy!... Less Political than Bill Hicks, More irrelivant than Richard Pryor
Sat 13/04/02 at 01:54
Regular
Im sure that was funny......
Sat 13/04/02 at 01:49
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Dav1d wrote:
> I dont read posts, I just reply to them

Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.
Sat 13/04/02 at 01:46
Regular
I dont read posts, I just reply to them
Sat 13/04/02 at 01:22
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Your Honour wrote:
> Face it, you're all s**t.
>
> Except for me.

You terrible drunkard!
Sat 13/04/02 at 01:20
Regular
Face it, you're all s**t.

Except for me.
Sat 13/04/02 at 01:17
Regular
I don't like Stryke's ego but im impressed by his ability to knock into the forums mass of people by writing posts that include them, this is very clever... but stryke... bring it on at the next notable election ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.