GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintento Rules - PS Can Get Stuffed"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/04/02 at 07:06
Regular
Are there any LOYAL Nintento fans in here? If so, get out of this forum! We do not deserve to have to put up with this Playstation [insert favorite word here].

NINTENDO LIVES!
Wed 10/04/02 at 10:27
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
So you havn't got your Gamecube on pre-order then Wookiee ?
Wed 10/04/02 at 10:22
"High polygon count"
Laugh, and the world laughs with you.

Buy Nintendo, and you're on your own.

;-p
Wed 10/04/02 at 10:19
I'm a loyal fan of them all. Still have and use a N64 & Dreamcast, got a PS2 on order and I've had most sytems since the Atari VCS (not bad for someone born 2 years after it's release).
Don't see the point in all these "my machine's better than yours" posts, every system has good & bad games aswell as it's own pros and cons.

If you prefer Nintendo then that's fine but I disagree that any console is better than any other.
Wed 10/04/02 at 09:46
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
What actually surprised me was the fact that there were at least 10 FULL words in that. If you like Ninitendo, go to the NIntendo forum, if you like PS, stay in here. I go in both because I like both their consoles. It wouldn't surprise me if this ws posted in every other forum, including the nintendo forum.
Wed 10/04/02 at 09:44
Regular
"  "
oh...hang on...i thought this was the word game thread....duh.....oh well blahpro aint the only dumba$$ here now. Wait a minute...u dont suppose its proevo having a laugh?
Wed 10/04/02 at 09:43
Regular
"  "
laugh
Wed 10/04/02 at 09:40
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Heh !
Wed 10/04/02 at 09:36
Regular
"  "
> Are there any LOYAL Nintento fans in here? If so, get out of this forum! We do
> not deserve to have to put up with this Playstation [we r all so jelouse of].
Wed 10/04/02 at 09:24
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Grow up little boy and stay away from here !!
Wed 10/04/02 at 09:09
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
You make a point but how do you back it up?

How can you say PS is infere to Nintendo without having something knowledgable to say about it?

or perhaps this topic is made to try and provoke PS users and to make your topic into an argument rather than a discussion and I think this is why you have out it in here.

Why not just leave it in the Nintendo forum and make a decent topic out of it so that you may win GAD or something..

My point?

Go and do something Useful and don't let Nintendo Fans down by putting up silly topics in the PS forum, I have a PS but I also like Nintendo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.