GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola500 email accounts - "no hosting""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/02/15 at 13:29
"Are you sure?"
I'm seeing errors on my Freeola500 email accounts. Looking in MyFreeola the email account shows "no-hosting" in the password section.

I've raised Support Ticket 203385 (and 203385 after realising the reply would go to my broken account!).

I use a few on these addresses and so do my parents on their Freeola ADSL connection along with a couple of my other clients.

I thought I would create a post in case others are seeing this.
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 09/02/15 at 17:18
"Are you sure?"
Thanks Eccles.
If that was just preparation - please go carefully when you make your changes! :¬P

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 09/02/15 at 17:00
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Should all be sorted now.
Mon 09/02/15 at 14:41
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
1/3 of the way through a restore (and only some accounts will have been affected) so most will be ok anyway.
Mon 09/02/15 at 14:36
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Seems ok to me ... just enter your username and password when prompted.
Mon 09/02/15 at 14:21
Regular
Looks like it's working now!
Mon 09/02/15 at 14:19
Regular
Eccles wrote:
Hi SMT,
I believe a replying is being typed for you tickets at the moment.

This isn't housekeeping as we've done in the past, this is prep work for moving the whole free e-mail system over to a new platform, more of a database clean up if you will. The last action is currently being reversed so sorry about this interruption!

Thanks please update here when things should be working again, as they are not for me still.
Mon 09/02/15 at 14:01
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Hi SMT,
I believe a replying is being typed for you tickets at the moment.

This isn't housekeeping as we've done in the past, this is prep work for moving the whole free e-mail system over to a new platform, more of a database clean up if you will. The last action is currently being reversed so sorry about this interruption!
Mon 09/02/15 at 13:50
Regular
Cheers for that :)

I never got a reply :(
Mon 09/02/15 at 13:43
"Are you sure?"
Hi SMT,
Freeola have replied and are on the case and have also updated the Service Status page with this issue.

I think some 'housekeeping' may have caused this.

On a similar topic I raised Ticket 203330 on the 6th as I could see some strange going's on with my email options for 'webmail' in MyFreeola. They've changed a couple more times over the weekend. Dangerous stuff this housekeeping...! If that's what it is
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 09/02/15 at 13:35
Regular
Yep, same issue here under ticket 203386.

Can get into Webmail but no-hosting seen in Control Panel and rejected login in Outlook.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.