GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Disappointing Freeola"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/01/15 at 10:28
Regular
Very disappointed by the attitude of the Freeola staff member I just spoke to. Had to que at 10p a minute because of problems with freeola's service rendering my website offline potentially losing me work only to be greeted by a rude and unhelpful person, no apology and an aggressively delivered excuse from someone who clearly didn't care. What a waste of time that's only made me more annoyed After years using them I will consider switching website host in future.
Fri 30/01/15 at 18:03
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Hi Zirud,

First off, I am very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with our support teams efforts. As Hmmm... has mentioned we generally take great care in ensuring our service is efficient and helpful.

I will not disclose your site details naturally, but you may wish to consider logging in to your account and checking the renewal dates as I can see one of the domains has been allowed to expire.

I can see the site is currently up and running, and viewable on the alternate domain name.

If the site goes down again, please contact us immediately so that we can investigate further. Please feel free to reference this post and I will be notified of your call/email.

As a side note:
Whilst I can appreciate your frustration, we do have quite strict rules regarding language on the forums, so I've had to edit your post to remove the 2 examples of swearing (albeit filtered).
Fri 30/01/15 at 18:01
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hmmm... wrote:
'Customer Service' can be tricky so it's hard to comment more.

Freeola Customer Service has always been exemplary whenever I've had the need to call and I've been with them for 15+ years ...
Fri 30/01/15 at 17:37
"Are you sure?"
Hi Zirud and welcome to the forum.
It sounds like you've been unlucky there!

I've (nearly) always used either email via the Support Ticket system or this forum to contact Freeola to resolve issues - I'm a picky so and so and this works well for me.

Support tickets are normally picked up very quickly.
Both of these channels are also free.

'Customer Service' can be tricky so it's hard to comment more.
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 30/01/15 at 10:28
Regular
Very disappointed by the attitude of the Freeola staff member I just spoke to. Had to que at 10p a minute because of problems with freeola's service rendering my website offline potentially losing me work only to be greeted by a rude and unhelpful person, no apology and an aggressively delivered excuse from someone who clearly didn't care. What a waste of time that's only made me more annoyed After years using them I will consider switching website host in future.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.