GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Highflyer's Game Completion Log 2014"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/01/15 at 23:56
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Highflyer's Game Completion Log 2014

So at the beginning of the year, I said that I was going try and take a note of all the games that I'd played throughout the year and then see which were completed. Basically, I thought it might push me to complete a few more games and I figured it might be interesting to some of the forum-goers to see what I've been playing, and what I could actually be bothered to finish!

Games that are bolded have been completed (that is to say to a point where the story is finished, or in games where there isn't a story, the conclusion of a final boss or something of that ilk) and those that are in italics have had their achievement/trophy lists maxed out also.

So without further ado here is the list.

Show Spoiler

Stats:

Show Spoiler

Unfortunately, I had a little length of time where I ended up being far too busy for games so the number played is a little lower than I would have expected.

I will probably do something similar this year which will hopefully be a little bit more full-blooded in terms of the actual content of the list, and I hope to improve my own percentage.

If anyone has any questions on why I didn't finish a particular game, why I *did* complete a particular game, or at what point I chose as an end point for a game then feel free to ask or comment.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sun 04/01/15 at 23:56
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Highflyer's Game Completion Log 2014

So at the beginning of the year, I said that I was going try and take a note of all the games that I'd played throughout the year and then see which were completed. Basically, I thought it might push me to complete a few more games and I figured it might be interesting to some of the forum-goers to see what I've been playing, and what I could actually be bothered to finish!

Games that are bolded have been completed (that is to say to a point where the story is finished, or in games where there isn't a story, the conclusion of a final boss or something of that ilk) and those that are in italics have had their achievement/trophy lists maxed out also.

So without further ado here is the list.

Show Spoiler

Stats:

Show Spoiler

Unfortunately, I had a little length of time where I ended up being far too busy for games so the number played is a little lower than I would have expected.

I will probably do something similar this year which will hopefully be a little bit more full-blooded in terms of the actual content of the list, and I hope to improve my own percentage.

If anyone has any questions on why I didn't finish a particular game, why I *did* complete a particular game, or at what point I chose as an end point for a game then feel free to ask or comment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.