GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shaneo = Pantoffel"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/04/02 at 18:59
Regular
Yes, he's been back for a while. I just wish the guy would get a life and realise he's not wanted.

I don't really care that much, I'd just prefer it if the guy was well and truly planned.

Don't ask me how I know. I'm psychic.

And he posts the same way as every new identity i.e. crap that he has no clue about.

Middle-of-the-Atlantic accent, my ars.
Sun 14/04/02 at 19:44
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I don't do D of E at my school. I do it with the ATC instead. grrrr. . .
Sun 14/04/02 at 19:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> DW™~Uncle Bin2ºº2 wrote:
> It appears Stryke is not going to reply! :(
>
> Stryke is doing his DoE Gold award in Dartmoor. He's coming back on
> Monday or Tuesday I think...

I'm sorry, but DoE really does suck. :D

I can't believe I used the word "sucks." That word really does suck.
Sun 14/04/02 at 12:43
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Am I the only one who thinks this has been blown way out of proportion? Shaun broke the rules time after time and was banned for it. Why should the rules be different for one person? When you are banned from SR you can sign up again quite easily. Stryke just pointed out that Shaun was back with a new name, he probably should have e-mailed the staff but by posting the topic I think he meant to let others know and let shaun know that people knew who he is, well at least what one of his sign in names is.
I'm not saying shaun shouldn't be allowed to post, thats not a decision for me or any other memeber of the chatforums to make.

I say we should let the matter drop, get back to better things. If shaun wants to come back then that's fine but he can't expect everyone just to forgive and forget time and time again, most of the older members are sick of it and just can't be bothered with all this again and again. But he should come back as shaneo and just shaneo, not many different names and false identities. There is no point to it all.
Sun 14/04/02 at 12:08
Regular
Strafex...agreed! Leave him get his aliases. He know's he lays it all on the line.
Sat 13/04/02 at 21:54
Regular
Look, if Shaneo changes his name then just ignore it.

If you don't want him cheating (I don't think he'll bother again but IF you think he might), then quietly email Snuggly who can quietly boycott his GaD chances without kicking up some stupid big fuss.

It was annoying the first time there was a big fuss about it.
Now if there's going to be one everytime he comes on with a new identity...
Sat 13/04/02 at 20:36
Regular
Can't really say

Scouts Honour
Sat 13/04/02 at 20:34
Regular
Russ, who is he then?? I've seen some new guys around here, maybe one of them!
Sat 13/04/02 at 19:43
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Question for ya all

What did Shaneo or whoever his nam is actually do in the first place and so forth?

Please tell me as i am lost!
Sat 13/04/02 at 19:35
Regular
Edgy wrote:
"Even if he has come back as another alias, does it matter?"

Yes, because he'll then have lied again.

I remember that you posted that he said he was never coming back to the forums ever again? He'd left for good?

If he comes back, he's lied. Again.
Sat 13/04/02 at 19:32
Regular
RM18 wrote:
> I think I've got an idea who Shaneo has really come back as, but I
> can't say as he's been a mate since he's joined these fourms

Even if he has come back as another alias, does it matter?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.