GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"***NEW CONSOLE ANNOUNCED!***"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/04/02 at 17:38
Regular
That's right! Nintendo have announced their newest console which will soon be hitting out shelves!

It's not just going to be like all the others mind! It's going to be 'Super' (without the aid of Dale Winton I must add) and will feature games from all your favourite Nintendo characters such as Mario, Donkey Kong and Kirby!

It's not just Nintendo who'll be bringing their games onto this new device mind! Squaresoft will be making a game, starring our very own Mario! We'll also be seeing lots of hit sports titles and racers such as F-Zero and Nigel Mansells World Grand Prix!

For all you film buffs out there, there have been 3 Star Wars games announced, all based on the classic films, and we will even see a brilliant Operation Wolf style Terminator 2 game!

The hardware itself is looking pretty impressive being able to produce better graphics and sound quality than any console so far, and allowing for the biggest games yet with little or no loading!

So you think that's all pretty average stuff do you? Well beat this: How does a device that will allow you to play all your Game Boy games to date on the big screen sound? As well as being able to play your games on the bigger screen, you will be able to edit their colour schemes, and some of the current Game Boy titles will be re-released to be in full colour on the new Nintendo!

Still not impressed? Well you aint seen the controller yet! It's brilliantly designed to fit into the hand and it doesn't matter whether you're Japanese or European, your hands will fit nicely around this baby! It's designed with the four main action buttons and has some pretty impressive shoulder buttons too.

Well if this still hasn't got your juices flowing, I know something that will! Nintendo have announced a new Zelda game! It's set to be better than before with a new graphics style, and a brilliant storyline! Miyamoto has definately put all his efforts into making this soon to be bestseller of a game!

So go on, save up those pennies and order your Super Nintendo today! :P
Wed 10/04/02 at 16:46
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Sod the GameCube, i'm getting one of these!!

And I had a feeling that it was about the SNES, as soon as I saw the word 'Super'. That's probably also what it was like building upto the SNES's launch. But I can't remember back that far, and I was probably enjoying my NES back then, and watching Saved by the Bell! lol
Wed 10/04/02 at 16:35
"Mimmargh!"
Strafex wrote:

>And Samus could beat up both Mario and Link just using one hand! So there! :-

We will let Super Smash Bros. Melee be the judge of that...
Wed 10/04/02 at 13:19
I still play on my snes quite alot

I love mario Kart and zelda i used to have a super scope but sold it don't know why i did that now
Wed 10/04/02 at 11:47
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
mmm.... classic Nintendo.

Going 'Old Skool' are we Edgy? :D
Wed 10/04/02 at 11:36
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I found a site with absolutely loads of SNES games on it. I've only just realised the delights of Super Bomberman 4 and Super Mario Kart. What classics...
Wed 10/04/02 at 11:30
Regular
I've got a Snes.

Surprisingly enough, the best game on it didn't come from Shigsy...

Mario World and Zelda: A Link to the Past are top class games, but it's beaten by a game by the designer of the Gameboy.

Super Metroid rules!

And Samus could beat up both Mario and Link just using one hand! So there! :-P
Wed 10/04/02 at 08:51
You can pick up a SNES quite cheaply these days. Ahhhh...Super MArio Cart. Worth buying a SNES for!
Tue 09/04/02 at 20:06
"Mimmargh!"
A...Super Nintendo? Cool, i'll get that instead of a GameCube! Can't wait!
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:49
yeh right! next you'll be telling me that man's walked on the MOON!!!!
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:46
Regular
I aint been in the Sony forum at all today (I will now to see what you're on about :) )

That idea just popped into my head. I've read so many topics recently on here and Codejunkies about the new consoles that the idea to post this just formed in my head :)

Wonder how long it'll take everyone who reads this to realise what I'm talking about?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.