GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"php menu"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/11/14 at 15:23
Regular
Hi, I have produced several PHP files within Web Expression and they appear to be okay however I cannot effectively link them to complete the full progress within the website?

Apologies if this is not clear as I normally develop websites with HTML code and then link all the relevant parts with a menu?

Is there an ability to have PHP menu?

Or should I be linking them some other way?

Apologies again for silly question but to me the PHP code has many advantages compared to the normal HTML format I would normally use.

I hope later to link to SQL therefore PHP to me is preferable.

Many thanks
Any help appreciated
Mon 08/12/14 at 10:36
Regular
Many thanks for your help again. Menu now working however still need to work on SQL syntax. Will check out previous threads on this.
Mon 24/11/14 at 16:08
"Are you sure?"
Hi,
I think you might have to post some code examples or point to a page you have online so people can view things.

Freeola's PHP help page - especially the "Including Another File Into Your Web Page" section may help.

Or if you are saying you just want to create normal links to the PHP files(pages) then this would be the same as for non-PHP files, just using a different name. i.e. page1.php rather than page1.html
...but I'm not sure that's what you mean :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 24/11/14 at 15:23
Regular
Hi, I have produced several PHP files within Web Expression and they appear to be okay however I cannot effectively link them to complete the full progress within the website?

Apologies if this is not clear as I normally develop websites with HTML code and then link all the relevant parts with a menu?

Is there an ability to have PHP menu?

Or should I be linking them some other way?

Apologies again for silly question but to me the PHP code has many advantages compared to the normal HTML format I would normally use.

I hope later to link to SQL therefore PHP to me is preferable.

Many thanks
Any help appreciated

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.