GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you could make a game for the Gamecube what would it be ?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/04/02 at 17:01
Regular
Now it can not be any game that has already been released and must be fairly original!!!
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:01
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Now it can not be any game that has already been released and must be fairly original!!!
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:16
Regular
I dunno what kind of game I'd make....but I've desgined my own weapon for a game, which was based on the Command & Conquer Tesla coils.

It's called the Tesla Ray Cannon and it's a weapon that you cannot carry round with you, so it's on a pivot which you can turn and aim. So it's likely to be included in either a FPS or a TPS...
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:19
i would make an rpg with the main characters as ninty favourites eg.mario and luigi take on thowmps its their turn theve got a special and they use a devastating twin spin attack they lose health so peach casts a potion or something like that
got the idea
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:22
Regular
um....not really no

I only really understood the bit that said you'd make a Mario style RPG...
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:25
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
CUBOID, that is the same concept as paper mario on the N64.

I would make a game that pitted mario against sonic. It wouldn't be a platformer, instead it would be a mixture of Beat-em-up, racing and FPS. Sounds lame, but I reckon it would be really good.
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:28
sorry ive never played paper mario
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:31
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
CUBOID wrote:
> sorry ive never played paper mario

No worries.
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:36
Regular
Sounds a bit like Super Smash Brothers Microchips...
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:39
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Maybe, but it would be different, due to the other modes. Can you read my post in FOG cht please? Thanks.
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:47
Regular
k, what's it about?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.