GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Club needs "Free Website""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/11/14 at 09:32
Regular
I created a site for a club using instant pro as with the others business sites I have.

Thing is they have decided they dont want to pay the £3 a month (Only a small club not just being tight)

Is somewhere I can just put up a one page "Contact info" site for free using the Domain name I registered with freeola ?

cheers
Hugh
Sun 09/11/14 at 19:18
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Dograt wrote:
Nice one didnt know that cheers Hmmm helpful as always :-)

As Hmmm has already indicated, this option does exist and is available to Dograt ... it's strange that Dograt was't aware of this 'option'!

Does it not state this or are Freeola's offers that confusing or not clear enough, because this type of enquiry seems to happen from time to time!
Sun 09/11/14 at 17:24
"Are you sure?"
Sun 09/11/14 at 12:06
Regular
Nice one didnt know that cheers Hmmm helpful as always :-)
Sat 08/11/14 at 10:35
"Are you sure?"
Hi Dograt,
You're in luck! :¬)

You won't have to go far...
You can have a FREE InstantPro home page with your domain - Free homepage

Hopefully that's what you are after?

[s]Hmmm...[/s] My Freeola InstantPro Site
Sat 08/11/14 at 09:32
Regular
I created a site for a club using instant pro as with the others business sites I have.

Thing is they have decided they dont want to pay the £3 a month (Only a small club not just being tight)

Is somewhere I can just put up a one page "Contact info" site for free using the Domain name I registered with freeola ?

cheers
Hugh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.