GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Navigation bar keeps scrolling"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/10/14 at 18:00
Regular
Hi,

After your InstantPro updates, Navigation bar keeps scrolling on my tablet and phone. (www.macor.info)
To clarify; scrolling completely to the right or hand left hand side but you can't go by increments.

This happens not when using desktop, any advice or help?

Cheers.
Sat 11/10/14 at 10:47
Regular
Hi,

Well, it works fine since this morning,
Great problem solved, thanks for all help.
Fri 10/10/14 at 21:54
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hi ceramicman ...

I'm no expert but I've just visited your site on a Galaxy II and everything works fine! Everything you list in your recent post ... happens! Click a left or right arrow and you have incremental 'scrolling' ... no problemo :¬)
Fri 10/10/14 at 17:56
Regular
Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I have done that and the issue stays the same.
I have tried it on a Samsung Galaxy Tab pro and a Sony Z3 compact and Oppo Find 7A.

It still scrolls all the way left or right pretty quick!

Would it be possible to make the bar scroll only when the arrow is being clicked.

If you would hold the arrow than it would scroll all the way to the end or stops when releasing the arrow.
Thu 09/10/14 at 09:49
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Yep had the same issue. Working once I cleared the cache. This is in Chrome mobile (Settings > Privacy > Clear Browsing Data > Check 'Clear the Cache' > Hit 'Clear'), then refresh the page.
Wed 08/10/14 at 18:50
"Are you sure?"
Hi.
Have you tried Refreshing the page in case it's cached?
Seems OK to me now (just had a quick look via my tablet).
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 08/10/14 at 18:08
Regular
Hi,

Got email saying it was fixed, but not much improvement yet.

I have contacted them again with a response.

It was nice to see a quick response with some detail about the problem.
Tue 07/10/14 at 19:07
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Saw your ticket and passed it on to the team responsible for InstantPro. Hopefully they'll be able to put a fix in place soon.
Tue 07/10/14 at 09:53
Regular
thanks, done that this morning
Sun 05/10/14 at 19:33
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Hello,
Send in a support ticket and we'll get one of the InstantPro team to look at it. I've managed to reproduce the problem on my phone. If you could refrain from editing the navigation until it's been looked at that would be a great help.
Sun 05/10/14 at 18:00
Regular
Hi,

After your InstantPro updates, Navigation bar keeps scrolling on my tablet and phone. (www.macor.info)
To clarify; scrolling completely to the right or hand left hand side but you can't go by increments.

This happens not when using desktop, any advice or help?

Cheers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.