GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"think up a decent film based on a ninty game"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/04/02 at 13:24
Regular
most games based on films (and vice versa) r rubbish so think up a decent film based on ninty games and characters explain the storyline and which stars would play who

exceptions 4 goldeneye and a few others
Wed 24/09/14 at 14:33
This is usually associated with a change in file structures since the program was last started. Either this user has updated their software or the files have been updated in structure from a program update on another desktop.

Look for the button with TWO CHEVRONS on it in the lower left hand corner of the error message screen. Click on this.

It will give a lot of information but the crtical words to look out for are 'the description of the logical file stored in the analysis is not compatible with the one stored in the physical file'.

If this is the case then re-install the program but click on the button that says ADVANCED settings. It will allow the data in a directory which is not on this computer to be altered to the new format.

At the end of the installation it will ask for additional directories to update. After this all will work fine again.

Note that all users should be logged out as any active file will be skipped over during this process.
Sat 13/04/02 at 14:45
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I think a good film would be a computer generated fast and the furious style marion kart! where you see the races on different courses from both mario kart and diddy kong racing.there could be well cool high speed chases and they could bring all the weapons to life in the film! the plot could be about the mario racing gang against the diddy racicng gang and how an outsider rises up through the ranks to take marios title on the mario kart team and become the ultimate street racing champion!Now who could this outsider be?
Sat 13/04/02 at 14:36
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Another psycopath...
Wed 10/04/02 at 20:08
Regular
"hit the road jack"
IT was poop, not I was poop. Damm i must stop doing that!! :)j
Wed 10/04/02 at 20:07
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I sure was poop allright. Luigi looked arite bender. :)j
Wed 10/04/02 at 20:04
Regular
I think a Mario film would be good, oh damm, they allready made one and it was crap.
Wed 10/04/02 at 19:59
Regular
"hit the road jack"
CONKERS BFD would be a larf hey?? :)j
Wed 10/04/02 at 19:47
I would love a Zelda computer generated movie. That would be great! Loads of cool battles, puzzles, rescueing princesses........

*tilts head and dreams*
Wed 10/04/02 at 18:03
Regular
I heard a while back that they were going to create a Perfect Dark film and a TV series but I haven't heard anything thing of them since the announcement so whether they will ever reach the big (and small) screens is starting to seem very optimistic now...
Wed 10/04/02 at 17:41
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
i think a film on the starfox story would be pretty intresting it should be computer generated the kids will love the animal characters, the adults will enjoy the adult theme of the game and the group in the middle will love the huge ship fight's etc

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.