GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Web Site"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/04/02 at 09:37
Regular
Please visit my Website.

It has been up for around 3 months now but Yahoo still haven't put it on there listings, so I haven't had many visitors.

Let me know what you think!

www.youmustbejoking.biz
Thu 11/04/02 at 16:50
Plonk wrote:
> Do you really have nothing better to do with your time?

Well I could sit in a forum all day! ;0)
Wed 10/04/02 at 12:44
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
Do you really have nothing better to do with your time?
Tue 09/04/02 at 16:42
Thanks for the reply's, that's just what I needed. I'll get to work on the buttons! :0)

Cheers!!
Tue 09/04/02 at 11:41
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Good site, thanks for that.

Speed wasn't noticably slow but I'm browsing at work using a 256k conncection so it wasn't that bad. I can't tell you what it's like either when I get home because I've got ADSL so that's even faster.

As for nh comment about indexing, yeah I agree with you on that but I still found the jokes funny. Some I'd seen before but others I did LOL at.

Thanks for cheering me up and I've passed on your address to a couple of mates for them to have a browser, that should get your hit count up. ;D
Tue 09/04/02 at 10:05
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Just had a look and had a giggle at some of the jokes.

Time to be critical now.

The flash buttons take a long time to load which will put peele off - you would be better of if you want to use them to use buttons which you could upload so they are stored on yahoo's server instead of linking to each button. At the the server has to communicate with the shockwave to download each button before it can then upload to the page again and this does extend the page loading time considerably.

The other thing I think you should look at is to try and index the jokes in some way instead of just calling them joke 1, joke 2 etc.

I hope you see this as constuctive rather than negative criticism :-)
Tue 09/04/02 at 09:39
Regular
"  "
thats very good.
Tue 09/04/02 at 09:37
Please visit my Website.

It has been up for around 3 months now but Yahoo still haven't put it on there listings, so I haven't had many visitors.

Let me know what you think!

www.youmustbejoking.biz

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.