GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"skyrim"

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/08/14 at 11:41
Regular
Skyrim is an amazing game full of quests and the best part dragons. The game has been developed by the best animators from Bethesda. The graphics are fantastic it is like you are really in the world of skyrim. The best part of the game for me was the perfect story line, because it fits in perfectly. The voice actors in the game are brilliant all of the characters have different voices and most of the characters have side quests the either grant you to have them as followers or Evan get discounts on products and other things. My favorite quest is the part where you learn the power of the voice from the gray beards. Thanks you for reading my review of skyrim.
Mon 08/09/14 at 13:40
Regular
"Why so srs?"
Welcome to the forums!

Great start to your game reviewing. Be sure to take a look at posts by other users to see what's needed to win a prize.
Fri 22/08/14 at 11:41
Regular
Skyrim is an amazing game full of quests and the best part dragons. The game has been developed by the best animators from Bethesda. The graphics are fantastic it is like you are really in the world of skyrim. The best part of the game for me was the perfect story line, because it fits in perfectly. The voice actors in the game are brilliant all of the characters have different voices and most of the characters have side quests the either grant you to have them as followers or Evan get discounts on products and other things. My favorite quest is the part where you learn the power of the voice from the gray beards. Thanks you for reading my review of skyrim.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.