GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"evil twin for dreamcast."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/04/02 at 23:30
Regular
ive just seen sp.res release list fordreamcast,evil twin is down for release on 12/4,can anyone confirm this.
Sat 18/05/02 at 17:51
Regular
Evil Twin has finally made it to Dreamcast eh? Maybe UbiSoft want the prestige of releasing the last ever game on SEGA's possibly last ever console?

If only the Dreamcast could have survived.... think of the games it could have had.... just think how good it would be right now.... Virtua Fighter 4 would be out; Super Monkey Ball would be out; JSRF would be out; Panzer Dragoon and Crazy Taxi 3 would be on the horizon....
Sat 18/05/02 at 16:32
Regular
"Whatever!"
It seems it was released after all! Anyone got it yet? If so whats it like?
Wed 15/05/02 at 00:32
Regular
"95% organic"
It's out in the US, but it's a bit poor anyway.
Sat 11/05/02 at 14:44
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Mattyboy wrote:
> I may be wrong but I dont think they are releasing Evil Twin for the
> DC anymore!! Yet another game canned!!

thats yet another game canned for the second time same with conflict zone, they were both canned ages ago then big ben picked up the tab for them and dragon riders of pern, and now they are canned a second time.....go figure?.
Sat 11/05/02 at 01:17
Regular
Dark Mark wrote:
> Mattyboy wrote:
>
>
> *
>
> Yep. Yet another great looking Dreamcast game bites the damn dust. No
> justice in this world...no
> justice.......at............all.....................

Welcome to the world of 2-faced, shallow and fickle games developers/publishers. Watch them brown-nose Sega's ar5e if they ever release a chart-busting console in future.
Fri 10/05/02 at 22:30
Regular
"Remember me?"
Mattyboy wrote:

Yep. Yet another great looking Dreamcast game bites the damn dust. No justice in this world...no justice.......at............all.....................
Fri 12/04/02 at 18:51
Regular
"Whatever!"
I may be wrong but I dont think they are releasing Evil Twin for the DC anymore!! Yet another game canned!!
Thu 11/04/02 at 20:24
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Also I dont mean to be picky but........isent evil twin and conflict zone published by ubi soft, who were releasing all there remaining dreamcast games at £19.99 ala soldier of fortune, errrr thats not the SR asking price.....whats up with that??
Thu 11/04/02 at 18:52
Regular
"Whatever!"
Yeah - I will probably still get it!!
Wed 10/04/02 at 22:32
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
yeah the controls were supposed to be clunky and the animation poor, but the dc version was ready ages ago so maybe they just had problems with the ps2 game?, im still gonna get it anyhow

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.