GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is Max Payne a hard game"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/04/02 at 22:23
Regular
Just wondering if this game is difficult as I'm looking for a good game that I can just play without getting too stuck. Is it full of puzzles and stuff, or is it how it seems, a really awesome no brainer shoot 'em up!
Wed 13/08/14 at 17:22
Regular
It worked, it worked, it worked!!!
Wed 13/08/14 at 17:20
Regular
Testing, Testing, Testing!
Wed 10/04/02 at 07:22
Regular
I did a walkthrough for it...check it out!
Wed 10/04/02 at 07:07
Regular
"Brrrrr."
It's not a hard game ... it's a COOL game!
Tue 09/04/02 at 19:06
I would give it about 91% because the graphics could have been better, i completed it in just under a day! But get it because it is one of the best games ever and everyone should own it!
Tue 09/04/02 at 18:36
Regular
"Whatever!"
Its an excellent game - Well recommended!! I completed it within a week but as said before there are four difficulty settings which will take a while to get through!!
That bullet time is just awesome!!
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:30
Regular
"TAGLINE ERROR!"
Yes, 'tis a good game, rented it the other night. Just as the other posters have said, it gets more difficult as you progress.
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:03
Its a good game at the start but as you progress the STORY is always the same...........

PANTS PANTS PANTS PANTS,
ITS PANTS,
ITS PANTS,

GET THE PICTURE, NO

PPPPPAAAANNNNTTTTSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tue 09/04/02 at 14:54
it`s an easy game but if you take off slow-mo it because increaseingly harder

but it gets boring once you complete it because the other modes are the same just harder of with a time limit

so yes buy it but don`t expect it to last forever
Tue 09/04/02 at 12:46
Regular
"A man with a stick"
There are hardly any puzzles in the game whatsoever, its mainly about shooting action. Its more fun than hard, using bullet time to kill off waves of bad guys never seems to get dull.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.