GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokemon mini - its a mini adventure"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/04/02 at 22:11
Regular
And a damn good games console, it maybe a cash in on the franchise but even cash ins from Nintendo are bloody brilliant and this is no exception. Pokemon Zany cards is a right blast but try Pokemon mini pinball for the greatest Pokemon experience of your life.

Pokemon party and Pokemon mini is brilliant i advise you get one despite it being a cash in as it is well worth it.

Here's to the smalles games console on earth

Dringo.
Wed 10/04/02 at 19:58
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Me thinks that looks like a waste of money, only just noticed it, Ł40!? bah, whats so good about it? SR havn't written much more than it's name, that doesn't convince me enough to buy it.

I definatly think they should make Pokemon online! that would be the best idea, i'd still like to battle my mates, also getting experience points in gamelink battles with mates, yeah! *gets excited* hopefully something like this will become avaliable with the GBA > GC linkup *crosses fingers*

although, I lost intrest in Pokemon after the gold/silver, all those g'damn card/pinball games..well, they suck, I only got the roms on my PC because I was extreemly bored.

I'm actually considering making a Pokemon film....yes.
Wed 10/04/02 at 07:23
Regular
"Brrrrr."
You sad fool... Why not read something about the 'Pokémon Cult' you are in:

If you go to:

http://www.dci.dk/en/mtrl/PoKeMoN.html

there is a a Theologist describing how Pokémon is actually a religious cult trying to convert children by making them have a helpless need of buying more cards. The theologist isn't actually joking! She really thinks it!

Just think, Pikachu's latest attack: mass suicide!...
Mon 08/04/02 at 22:11
Regular
And a damn good games console, it maybe a cash in on the franchise but even cash ins from Nintendo are bloody brilliant and this is no exception. Pokemon Zany cards is a right blast but try Pokemon mini pinball for the greatest Pokemon experience of your life.

Pokemon party and Pokemon mini is brilliant i advise you get one despite it being a cash in as it is well worth it.

Here's to the smalles games console on earth

Dringo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.