GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Account SPAM settings"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/08/14 at 19:16
Regular
Hi,

I'm currently getting an influx of yet more spam across a few of my domain addresses.

Amongst Freeola users, what is the most common/useful spam filter setting to use on your accounts. I haven't changed any of mine from the default, but may possibly benefit from doing so.

So what's the setting you use on your accounts that works for you?

Thanks,

Neil
Tue 12/08/14 at 20:13
Regular
Thanks for that.

N.
Tue 12/08/14 at 13:57
"Are you sure?"
Neilj99 wrote:

I just use the recommended '5' which seems to work fine for me.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Sun 10/08/14 at 01:23
Regular
Apologies.

I was referring to email pro and the range of settings available there.

N.
Sat 09/08/14 at 22:12
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hi Neil

Spam does seem to be on the increase recently and can be a right pain!

However, depending on your Freeola 'email accounts' determines the amount of control you have.

Email Freedom accounts have no optional control, but EmailPro has 'shed' loads ... just check the account settings for each account and select your required level ... recommended is 5 but you can push it to 10, if you so wish.
Sat 09/08/14 at 19:16
Regular
Hi,

I'm currently getting an influx of yet more spam across a few of my domain addresses.

Amongst Freeola users, what is the most common/useful spam filter setting to use on your accounts. I haven't changed any of mine from the default, but may possibly benefit from doing so.

Thanks,

Neil

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.