GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which 3 games............."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/04/02 at 20:19
Regular
...........would u really like to see come to xbox, that haven't yet been announced.
From any previous console e.g. sega saturn, mega drive, snes.

I would really like to see a sequel to Perfect Dark come to the xbox, as i had the original for n64. Whether it be Perfect Dark Zero which is a gamecube title or be it another sequel.

I also wouldn't mind seeing a mario kart game come to xbox because they are great fun on multiplayer.

I would also like to see Virtua tennis 2 or even a number 3 come to XB, as i am a big tennis fan and once played for my county region, in real tennis.

So the 3 i would like to see are:

1.Perfect Dark (sequel of sum sort)
2.Mario Kart
3.Virtua Tennis 2 or 3.

Just interesting to know what people would like to see on the future-gen machines, and if u would like to see old classics re-made, or sequels.
Sat 13/04/02 at 18:56
Regular
"accidental superher"
you never know they might port over command and conquer: generals...that's the next c&c game just in case you didn't know
Sat 13/04/02 at 15:35
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
yeah I'd like to see some strategy games on X-Box. :-) Especially titles from Westwood Studios such as Red Alert 2.
Sat 13/04/02 at 14:46
1 Command and Conquer
2 Red Alert
3 Age of Empires
they look great on PC
Ria
Mon 08/04/02 at 20:57
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
3 games I'd pick to come out on X-Box are....

1. American Mcgee's Alice
2. Metal Gear Solid (the series in general)
3. Star Wars Rogue Leader

The third title can change from week to week, but the first 2 will always remain the same. ;-)
Mon 08/04/02 at 20:19
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
...........would u really like to see come to xbox, that haven't yet been announced.
From any previous console e.g. sega saturn, mega drive, snes.

I would really like to see a sequel to Perfect Dark come to the xbox, as i had the original for n64. Whether it be Perfect Dark Zero which is a gamecube title or be it another sequel.

I also wouldn't mind seeing a mario kart game come to xbox because they are great fun on multiplayer.

I would also like to see Virtua tennis 2 or even a number 3 come to XB, as i am a big tennis fan and once played for my county region, in real tennis.

So the 3 i would like to see are:

1.Perfect Dark (sequel of sum sort)
2.Mario Kart
3.Virtua Tennis 2 or 3.

Just interesting to know what people would like to see on the future-gen machines, and if u would like to see old classics re-made, or sequels.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.