GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World Cup 2014 Predictions Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/06/14 at 16:19
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Now, i wanted to try and start this earlier than I have done, but busyness has not helped.

Welcome to the World Cup! Two games as normal for the big events:

First, Fantasy Football - using The Sun's as this seemed like the easiest one I'd come across

League Pin: 8196547
Password: freeola

Second: Prediction game.

3 points for a correct score
1 point for a correct result
Plus any bonuses through the competition (Given with matchdays).

Match Day 0 bonus:
Overall Winner Prediction: 5 points
Top Goalscorer: 3 points

League Table (updated 17/6):

HighflyerVII 19
Butch 10
dav 7
Tue 15/07/14 at 10:19
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pb wrote:
Not sure how much I 'watched', though by watched I mean 'on in the background while I was doing something else'

Exactly how I 'watched' ... call it 'selective viewing'
Tue 15/07/14 at 09:44
"possibly impossible"
chasfh wrote:
pete_21 wrote:
[i]I actually watched about 20 minutes of the entire tournament this year which is something of a record for me.

I watched precisely none of the tournament, which is... actually quite normal for me.[/i]

Not sure how much I 'watched', though by watched I mean 'on in the background while I was doing something else'
Tue 15/07/14 at 08:47
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
pete_21 wrote:
I actually watched about 20 minutes of the entire tournament this year which is something of a record for me.

I watched precisely none of the tournament, which is... actually quite normal for me.
Tue 15/07/14 at 07:55
Regular
"I like turtles"
dav2612 wrote:
Did I miss something, Messi as player of the tournament?

I presumed he was awarded that as he was one of the players I had actually heard of! (him and Mr. Bitey, but suppose they couldn't really give it to him). Don't know if you guys have seen this but it made me smile.

I actually watched about 20 minutes of the entire tournament this year which is something of a record for me.
Mon 14/07/14 at 14:22
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Yeah, sorry I haven't really been around to keep this updated, but as it was a little under-subscribed I figured it wouldn't matter too much. World Cup is over, only a month of non-football time, filled with football transfers and pre-season friendlies!
Mon 14/07/14 at 10:05
Regular
"And in last place.."
Oh come on pb, it only happens once every 4 years. And surely in the days of 24 hour news channels you can catch up on your news at any point?

I'm glad it is finished as I was becoming bored of all these 0-0 draws.

Did I miss something, Messi as player of the tournament?
Mon 14/07/14 at 09:26
"possibly impossible"
Has it all finished? Good. Maybe now the news will be back on time and the F1 will be on BBC1 not BBC2.
Sun 13/07/14 at 22:56
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Ha ha ... mesmerized by Messi (not) ... got by Götze (yes) ... sorted ;¬)
Wed 09/07/14 at 08:46
Regular
"And in last place.."
DL wrote:
Brazil 1 Germany 7 ... no comments required ;¬)

I would have predicted 1-6 :)
Tue 08/07/14 at 23:18
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Brazil 1 Germany 7 ... no comments required ;¬)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.