GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hatton Vs Mayweather"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/12/07 at 17:35
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Am i the only one on here who's interested in this?
I've been looking forward to this fight for 4 months. It's the classic Fighter Vs Boxer argument with the added personality clash.
Personally i think Hatton is about to be given a lesson in boxing as an artform. Defensively Mayweather is as good as i've seen and his hands fast and accurate. Hatton has a punchers chance and no more. I only hope it doesnt end on cuts.
Tue 11/12/07 at 22:08
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
(Disclaimer: I'm no great fan of boxing!)

I was hoping for Hatton to win, but I guess it was inevitable that Mayweather would. It's a shame that he did though, as going on what I saw from press conferences etc before the fight, I don't think i've ever seen someone so irritatingly arrogant. I was hoping for a Hatton victory for two reasons; a) his being British, and b) to get Mayweather to shut his bloody mouth. :)
Tue 11/12/07 at 00:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I wasn't really surprised as they do it often but it always irks me, you should respect the anthem of another country while it's playing, especially if you're in that country and enjoying their hospitality (cheers again for the weak dollar Dubya, gonna enjoy my shopping trip to New York in January)
Tue 11/12/07 at 00:38
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Yeah that wasnt good and i was suprised how loud the crowd was on the whole.
Tue 11/12/07 at 00:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Speaking of stupid i hope those disrespectful morons who booed the American anthem enjoyed watching their guy get smacked around for 10 rounds and having to pay for the privilege.
Mon 10/12/07 at 23:50
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I've just watched it in full and two things come to mind. Firstly the referee was pretty disgraceful, especially in the important first 4 rounds. Secondly Hatton was stupid. Once he got that point taken off (wrongly), he lost his head. It wasnt his best performance by a long way.
Sun 09/12/07 at 14:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
There's only oneeeeeeeeeee Mayyyyyyyweatherrrrrrrrrr :-D

Oooooh i'm gonna have so much fun at work tomorrow rubbing that in.
Sun 09/12/07 at 12:16
"keep a rockin'"
looks like hatton got what was coming ! =D

Not the same for Amir khan though...

Fight stoped in the 72nd second of the first round because Graham was getting his ass kicked !
Sat 08/12/07 at 20:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Indeed, that's another reason i give the edge to Mayweather, he's fought stronger opponents and dropped them as well as taking what they can dish out.

Plus he's beaten De La Hoya twice and i don't class Hatton as being anywhere near as good as he was.

The only person that can beat Floyd is himself.
Sat 08/12/07 at 18:34
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I dont see Hatton's power being a problem for Mayweather. The guy is a 5-weight champion and has beaten people with far more strength. Having said that De la Hoya gave Mayweather some problems and he's similar to Hatton, although he tired late on and got picked off.
The only way Hatton is winning this is if he does what he did to (i think) Collazo and break his ribs.
Sat 08/12/07 at 18:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Not really interested in boxing, more a UFC man, but this fight has got my attention. Mayweather is a great fighter and will be Hatton's first actual test (seeing as Kostya had only had i think 3 fights in 3 years by the time he fought Hatton)

Last fight i watched of Hatton's was the Collazo bout which i had him down losing at the end but i guess the network's new boy couldn't lose in his first match. I don't see anything that Hatton brings to the table that will challenge Mayweather, Mayweather is just going to be too quick for him and by the time Hatton's thrown his haymaker Mayweather will have already ducked inside and worked him over with the ultra quick hands and open up Hatton. (I don't buy Hatton's "he's not hitting the bag hard" thing, maybe he's trying to convince himself. The fact is all that's for show and Mayweather doesn't allow the camera's to film his proper training sessions, Hatton better pray that Mayweather can't throw hard punches with that speed or it'll be a painful night. Mayweather's dropped big fighters and gotten KO's, he has the power)

Only way i can see Hatton winning is with a lucky punch or if Mayweather's hands give in, if not then i see nothing but a Mayweather win, either on points or a stoppage due to cuts. Hope to god he wins anyway so i can rub it in the face of this bast Manc i hate at work.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.