GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Did you pay £3 fast delivery when you pre-ordered your Xbox?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/04/02 at 15:10
Regular
I was wondering if you lot could help me, as you have alreay been through this!

On friday I phoned up the SR hotline to pay the remaining balance on my cube as I got the letter through the post. When I phoned up I requested the cube on it's own (£144.99) and £3 Hardware delivery. All of which came to £147.99.

Now I checked my bank account this morning and SR have only charged me the £144.99.

I phoned up just now and asked and the person who I spoke too told me it doesn't make any difference, and we can't gurrantee cubes for day of release blah blah blah.

Now I ordered the cube in October and if I'm allocated a cube by special reserve on the release date, I don't want it to get stuck in the post because I haven't paid for £3 Fast Delivery! What should I do?

Did any of you get your Xbox on the day of release and if so, did you pay the £3?

Thanks for any help people can give me,

Regards

Sinfield
Thu 05/06/14 at 13:42
Regular
Anything wanted.To help members get wanted items FREE, WHICH ARE FREE, NO Money INVOLVED, or SALES,
Mon 08/04/02 at 19:52
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
You dont need to bother with fast delivery. SR sent my Xbox and PS2 both for launch day, and they werent on fast delivery. I think all Xboxes were sent out via 24 hour post anyway, so even if you had fast delivery you wouldnt have had it any sooner.

SR will get your GC to you for the launch day considering you pre-ordered early. I've had 3 consoles pre-ordered in the past and all 3 have been with me on launch day.
Mon 08/04/02 at 15:10
I was wondering if you lot could help me, as you have alreay been through this!

On friday I phoned up the SR hotline to pay the remaining balance on my cube as I got the letter through the post. When I phoned up I requested the cube on it's own (£144.99) and £3 Hardware delivery. All of which came to £147.99.

Now I checked my bank account this morning and SR have only charged me the £144.99.

I phoned up just now and asked and the person who I spoke too told me it doesn't make any difference, and we can't gurrantee cubes for day of release blah blah blah.

Now I ordered the cube in October and if I'm allocated a cube by special reserve on the release date, I don't want it to get stuck in the post because I haven't paid for £3 Fast Delivery! What should I do?

Did any of you get your Xbox on the day of release and if so, did you pay the £3?

Thanks for any help people can give me,

Regards

Sinfield

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.