GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When do you know its over?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/12/07 at 16:02
Regular
Both persons in a relationship deserve to be happy, so what I am trying to say is be true to eachother, be trustworthy, be loving, and most of all just have some fun. Relationships are not supposed to be a burden. They're are supposed to be enjoyable, memorable, and be cherished because not everyone can find what you found. Make every moment count with your loved one. From experience, please don't make the biggest mistake and take things for granted. Be honest, love, and be open with your loved one and things will be just fine!

But what do you do when you get to the point where you're not sure where things are going anymore. Where you're not sure whether it was meant to be, whether you're two poeple that are to different. When every little thing they do winds you up. Where you love them, so you feel as if you should let them go because you're not right for each other, but is that really you're decision to make?
Sat 08/12/07 at 17:29
Regular
"Monochromatic"
his_tinkerbell wrote:
> But what do you do when you get to the point where you're not
> sure where things are going anymore.

You find out

> Where you're not sure whether it was meant to be

You find out

> whether you're two poeple that are too different.

See above

> When every little thing they do winds you up.

Well that depends on whether you can overlook it. Some people in my life annoy me immensely but you let it go because you love them. Others have pushed my buttons and suffered for it because i'm not a forgiving person. It all depends on how much they matter to you.

> Where you love them, so you feel as if you should let them go
> because you're not right for each other, but is that really
> you're decision to make?

Now this is something that really winds me up. This "if you love them let them go" thing is utter crap for people who cant accept that love is selfish. It's about how YOU feel and what you want. Taking yourself out of the equation is nonsense. Anyone who uses that line is just making an excuse to get out a relationship they're not happy in.
Sat 08/12/07 at 16:02
Regular
Both persons in a relationship deserve to be happy, so what I am trying to say is be true to eachother, be trustworthy, be loving, and most of all just have some fun. Relationships are not supposed to be a burden. They're are supposed to be enjoyable, memorable, and be cherished because not everyone can find what you found. Make every moment count with your loved one. From experience, please don't make the biggest mistake and take things for granted. Be honest, love, and be open with your loved one and things will be just fine!

But what do you do when you get to the point where you're not sure where things are going anymore. Where you're not sure whether it was meant to be, whether you're two poeple that are to different. When every little thing they do winds you up. Where you love them, so you feel as if you should let them go because you're not right for each other, but is that really you're decision to make?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.