GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Love...what is love?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/12/07 at 15:58
Regular
Someone once told me, true love means unconditional. It's the feeling that defines the word forever. True love does not succumb to jealousy. True love can falter but will never fail. It has no end for it always seeks for improvement and is persistent to stay alive. True love breathes trust and exhales faith. True love is dependent on two prepared souls willing to give up everything. It’s the true healer of a broken heart. True love does not invite lust and does not benefit from a heartrending pain. True love is confident knowing that it will last forever. True love is the meaning of life. Without true love, no one could survive.
Sun 09/12/07 at 09:34
Regular
"Author of Pain"
Unconditional love? It's a misnomer. What those words are trying to describe is a strong love bond backed up by a supremely confident level of trust.

It is also irrational.
Sat 08/12/07 at 22:05
Regular
"eat toast!"
I watched planetes and they had a pretty interesting theory and ideas on what is love and the use of love.

Honestly, watch planetes and see for yourself. The anime rocks.
Sat 08/12/07 at 17:44
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Love is ... staying together through thick and thin for 25 years, still seeing eachother as you did 25 years ago, watching your kids born 25 years ago, watching them not make the same mistakes as you did 25 years ago because of love and guidance.
Seek and you shall be rewarded...true love exists without a search or a cynical comment ... it happens and when it hits, you know. Then you follow....
Sat 08/12/07 at 17:17
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Heads you get romantic Nin, Tails you get cynical Nin

* Flips coin *

Cynic it is.
The only true unconditional love is between a mother and child. This idea that love is perfect, without any signs of jealousy, bitterness or selfishness is a complete fallacy and gives false hope to so many people, who in the end just end up divorced and disappointed because "It wasnt a fairytale". Get real! Any long-term working relationship is at least 50% work, 80% if you're with a difficult woman (so thats the majority then). I used to have the same opinion as you but it's pure naivety.
Sat 08/12/07 at 15:58
Regular
Someone once told me, true love means unconditional. It's the feeling that defines the word forever. True love does not succumb to jealousy. True love can falter but will never fail. It has no end for it always seeks for improvement and is persistent to stay alive. True love breathes trust and exhales faith. True love is dependent on two prepared souls willing to give up everything. It’s the true healer of a broken heart. True love does not invite lust and does not benefit from a heartrending pain. True love is confident knowing that it will last forever. True love is the meaning of life. Without true love, no one could survive.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.