GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Notable Hunter competition"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/04/02 at 01:17
Regular
Fans of the last two series will be pleased to hear that the third and final series begins at the start of the next Notable election which is about Two months away!

The series will contain these Stories:

A Notable Hunter Story: An Honourable Death

A Notable Hunter Story: Invasion (A four part finale)

As well as some more undecided titles.

Now this post isn't compleatly useless spam it is infact a small competition, which i doubt none of you will care about but still here goes...

The Prize: Every Notable Hunter Story including specials combined in chronological order in a collection booklet, this will be sent after Series 3 ends in about 5 months.

The competition:

Right time to let your imagination run wild, at the end of Series one of the Notable Hunter stories Dringo was knocked from SR towers to his death, several years later he reappears... no one knows how... it is your job to explain how Dringo seemingly came back from the dead...

Just post your ideas here and the best one wins, of course I am not expecting much of a response but still worth ago.
Mon 08/04/02 at 01:17
Regular
Fans of the last two series will be pleased to hear that the third and final series begins at the start of the next Notable election which is about Two months away!

The series will contain these Stories:

A Notable Hunter Story: An Honourable Death

A Notable Hunter Story: Invasion (A four part finale)

As well as some more undecided titles.

Now this post isn't compleatly useless spam it is infact a small competition, which i doubt none of you will care about but still here goes...

The Prize: Every Notable Hunter Story including specials combined in chronological order in a collection booklet, this will be sent after Series 3 ends in about 5 months.

The competition:

Right time to let your imagination run wild, at the end of Series one of the Notable Hunter stories Dringo was knocked from SR towers to his death, several years later he reappears... no one knows how... it is your job to explain how Dringo seemingly came back from the dead...

Just post your ideas here and the best one wins, of course I am not expecting much of a response but still worth ago.
Mon 08/04/02 at 01:22
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
You come back from the dead, but are not actually the real dringo. You are instead the spitting image of dringo found working in a burger bar by an unscrupulous character who wants to use your alter egos past history as a template for an evil scheme, which of course is unbeknown to you, you follow his orders because the pay is better than in the burger bar.
Mon 08/04/02 at 04:03
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
You are rescued by a notable, who finds your crumpled remains at the bottom of SR towers. He takes you to his cave (I don't know which notable he is because I don't know who's dead in hunter terms). And there he heals you with his forest ways and helps you back up to full fighting fitness, even training you a little. This could be because of a personal feud with another notable and a desire to see them wiped out. So he becomes your Obi-wan-ish sensi and you wipe out the rest of the notables. Your final story is then left with the added dimension of you having to destroy your notable-ally to accomplish your goal of complete notable annihilation. It would add an interesting extra something to the final ever Notable hunter because it would have a slightly tragic inevitably. And maybe even the notable hunter could deliberately miss his noatable buddy and leave the back door open for potential future episodes.
Mon 08/04/02 at 08:30
Why not just do it the easy way and say that it wasn't the real Dringo, it was the scroop from the burger bar

or...

Just say that he landed on a rubber floor :0)
Mon 08/04/02 at 12:15
Regular
I shot the noteable.....but i did not shoot the regular
Mon 08/04/02 at 12:16
Regular
notable...i was just having a look at a thread which had spelt it wrong and then did it myself.
Mon 08/04/02 at 13:20
Regular
A5h1ey wrote:
> I shot the noteable.....but i did not shoot the regular

I used to say that a lot... in an early episode where the shooting of a Notable and a Regular took place...
Mon 08/04/02 at 13:45
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Knowing how risky his profession was, yet how important to the sanity of mankind it was, unknown to anyone else, he cloned himself.

Left in a solitary container, this clone developed until it became an exact replica of Dringo. Learning from dringos notes and cases, the clone trained himself, becoming smarter, stronger and more notable-blood thirsty than the origianl.

After several years of maturing and training, Dringo'x' is ready to take up where Dringo left off...Never before has such a threat been posed to the very survival of the Notables...
Mon 08/04/02 at 13:54
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Dringo managed to hook himself onto a lower level of SR Towers to stop himelf falling but injured himself badly. He quickly hid himself and took time out to convalesce and plan his return, knowing he would have the element of surprise.
Mon 08/04/02 at 21:26
Regular
A clone ah... intresting...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.