GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Ninty Charicter poll"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/04/02 at 20:00
Regular
pictur this, a nintendo oscar ceromony. kirby is scarfing himself sick at the buffet table, paying no atention to the anouncer. mario is sitting in his chair, confident that he will win. the starfox and starwolf team are their, eying each other now and then. suddenly joe dark burst in complaining that their arwings were in her parking lot.

vote now.
Tue 09/04/02 at 09:23
I liked yoshi in smash bros. 'cause i liked eating people then turding them off the edge. (what a way eh!)
Tue 09/04/02 at 09:17
Regular
Haggis wrote:
> Is everyone forgetting the great Helicopter Pilot in Goldeneye that you can
> unlock when you completed it? Or the invincible and incredibly annoying Oddjob
> that you have to look at the floor to shoot.

Oddjob's height just made it easier to get headshots.
AND he couldn't even throw his hat...

Samus rules!
Tue 09/04/02 at 02:14
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Probably Samus cos she is so tough, but Mario did make a franchise.
Tue 09/04/02 at 01:57
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yoshi!

Why? Well because I always choose him for Mario Kart, he rules, he's that good he has his own games, he could eat Mario if he wanted.

Also he's a dinosaur so raor!! Oh and he has different couloured children that could fly etc in Mario World on the SNES.

Yoshi, Yoshi, *dances about

Also you will all love it when your ablt to ride him in Mario Sunshine :0)
Mon 08/04/02 at 21:45
Is everyone forgetting the great Helicopter Pilot in Goldeneye that you can unlock when you completed it? Or the invincible and incredibly annoying Oddjob that you have to look at the floor to shoot. I would say Bond but he is too obvious....and boring.
Mon 08/04/02 at 20:28
Fox McCloud...

Don't ask me why, but that's what I think when I see Starfox Adventures.
Mon 08/04/02 at 20:12
Regular
Ah, but that's a cute and cuddly that most "adult" gamers wouldn't mind so much! ;-)
Mon 08/04/02 at 20:10
Regular
Strafex wrote:
> Samus rules all whether you play as her in Super Metroid or Smash
> Brothers.

She'd kick Joanna Dark, Solid Snake or Lara Croft in any
> day!

Who says that ALL Nintendo characters have to be cutesy?

Have you seen what's underneath that suit? :)
Mon 08/04/02 at 20:02
Regular
Samus rules all whether you play as her in Super Metroid or Smash Brothers.

She'd kick Joanna Dark, Solid Snake or Lara Croft in any day!

Who says that ALL Nintendo characters have to be cutesy?
Mon 08/04/02 at 19:48
Regular
"One More Chance"
Although I also like Peppy from Lylat Wars.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.