GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Current broadband issue - 28/3/14"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/03/14 at 09:28
"Are you sure?"
Thanks for posting details of this mornings broadband problem so quickly on the Service Status page.

Just to let you know that I'm using standard DNS and seeing the problem with some web pages failing to load etc.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]

EDIT: Normal service seems to be returning :¬)
#phew
Fri 28/03/14 at 13:09
"Are you sure?"
Hi Pete,
Didn't realise you were still having issues - I'm sure Freeola are on the case.

pete_21 wrote:
Do Freeola offer FTTC yet...

Yes, you have to contact them for details.

Even my sleepy old exchange has an FTTC ETA of June thanks to the government's BDUK project.

I'm hoping Freeola will be publishing details of competitive FTTC packages very soon :¬)
[s]Hmmm...[/s]

EDIT:
Freeola feedback
I had a call this morning from one of my clients who I've put on to Freeola ADSL.
She has just moved house and is staying with Freeolaobviously! they said how nice it was to talk to real people and not some off-sure setup while making the change!
Fri 28/03/14 at 12:29
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
The issue this morning was entirely unconnected to your long running issue, Pete. I suspect that this may have skewed the figures a bit from WinMTR, because it may well have affected you this morning.

Still no better then?
Fri 28/03/14 at 12:17
Regular
"I like turtles"
Sounds similar to my long standing issue Hmmm, I have left WinMTR running at home today, see if that shows anything. When I first ran it this morning I was getting an Enta address showing 85% packet loss but when I ran it again this went? I'll be honest I don't really understand this kind of stuff all I do know is my connection has been very temperamental for the last few months. Do Freeola offer FTTC yet and is this problem still likely to be present on one those connections?
Fri 28/03/14 at 09:28
"Are you sure?"
Thanks for posting details of this mornings broadband problem so quickly on the Service Status page.

Just to let you know that I'm using standard DNS and seeing the problem with some web pages failing to load etc.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]

EDIT: Normal service seems to be returning :¬)
#phew

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.