GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Form to Mail"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/03/14 at 17:35
Regular
Hi

I have been stuck with a non functioning form for the last week, tweaking and correcting, re writing, starting from scratch. I have been in touch with Freeola support and have had absolutely no joy on that front.

I wonder if someone can tell me why my enquiry form is not hitting my inbox.

The url for the guilty party is at

http://www.windrushvalleycampers.co.uk/contact.php

Can you tell me if there is anything that needs to be changed in order to have it work correctly and the mail arrive at the forwarded mailbox.

I would really appreciate any help to get this job completed.

Many thanks in advance.

Mary Anne
NuNet
Mon 24/03/14 at 08:52
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
The issue is, as far as we are able to tell, with the forwarding. Forwarding by it's very nature is an unreliable method for collecting your mail, and it would be far less problematic to set the account up to receive the mail directly.

To clarify, my colleague tested another form in your web space, in the same format as yours, with a different e-mail address (no forwarding) and this worked perfectly well.

Remove the forwarding, and I suspect this will solve your problem.
Sun 23/03/14 at 20:00
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hi Holly ...

Looked at you URL and didn't notice anything within the code, but it was only a quick glance! However I did send a 'Test Enquiry' from Fred Derf ... check your inbox :¬)
Sun 23/03/14 at 18:53
"Are you sure?"
I'm not by a PC at the moment to look properly, but I see you mention 'forwarding'.
I would remove forwarding while you are developing and pick emails up directly. Once you are happy that things are working you can put forwarding in place. Then if things start to fail you know it's due to the email forwarding.
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Sun 23/03/14 at 17:35
Regular
Hi

I have been stuck with a non functioning form for the last week, tweaking and correcting, re writing, starting from scratch. I have been in touch with Freeola support and have had absolutely no joy on that front.

I wonder if someone can tell me why my enquiry form is not hitting my inbox.

The url for the guilty party is at

http://www.windrushvalleycampers.co.uk/contact.php

Can you tell me if there is anything that needs to be changed in order to have it work correctly and the mail arrive at the forwarded mailbox.

I would really appreciate any help to get this job completed.

Many thanks in advance.

Mary Anne
NuNet

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.