GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst Game Ever"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/04/02 at 13:33
Regular
Codename Outbreak
This game is so full of bugs I've had the exterminator round.
It crashes for no reason and if you go to the home site you will realise the extent of the problems with this game.
I love F.P.S's but this one takes the cake.
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:33
Codename Outbreak
This game is so full of bugs I've had the exterminator round.
It crashes for no reason and if you go to the home site you will realise the extent of the problems with this game.
I love F.P.S's but this one takes the cake.
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:44
I found it bad as well
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:45
Regular
There are just as many bad games as there are good games (though you usually only notice the ones with good press on the shelves) so it's actually hard to say which is the worst game ever.

Regular
"Hmmm....."
talking to yourself?

dont like it? ......... take it back.

simple
If i were u i'd e-mail the company and tell em all the bugs and probelms. Then play on a different game for a couple of weeks untill they reply with an answer, or release a patch!
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:53
I have contacted the makers several times.
No reply.
I have F.P.S's no one has heard of (Corridor 7, Last Rites)
amongst my collection which goes back as far as wolfenstien 3d and I have never had a game that played so badly.
There is a patch for the U.K. version of the game but it makes no difference.
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:56
Regular
"Hmmm....."
If you dont like it then just dont play it.

simple
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:58
Then sue there ass's and i'll come along and be the lawyer. I'll take them for every penny they've got in there screwy little company! *snarls mencingly*!
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:58
Rather a silly view being as I paid good money for it.
All I expect is what I pay for a good playable game.
I'm not in the habbit of buying a game and not playing it.
Sun 07/04/02 at 14:16
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Hands up all the muppets who believed NOM review of South Park?! (My hand is in the air too!)

I hate that game!! Im trying to sell it for 50p! Still no offers, I might have to lower the price...... 25p??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.