GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The new Hippy Cube"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/04/02 at 13:18
Regular
Wow look what I just found!

It's the new Hippy Cube!

I uploaded the pic I found here :-

www.geocities.com/ adamcook6/hippygc.jpg

Who'd actually buy this coloured Gamecube?

:)
Sun 07/04/02 at 15:48
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Never guessed! I didn't know it was you but it was obvious it was a computer job, you can still see faint colour changes on the white controller socket areas.
Sun 07/04/02 at 15:41
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
ummkay!

Just incase some of ya didn't cotton on even after the 2nd pic, I'll own up!

This was just me havin' a laff!

:D
Sun 07/04/02 at 15:33
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I would n't buy it but if that's what people like !
Sun 07/04/02 at 15:12
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
Looks cool, but definitely a home-grown paint job!!

There was an article on gamecube.ign.com, where they sent a Gamecube away for spraying! This company did a really professional job, using special coating technology to give a super hard, smooth finish.

There were lots of metallic and non-metallic colours to choose from, and you could even have the orange LED replaced with a cool blue one, or any LED of your choice!!

If I remember the URL, I'll post it for y'all
Sun 07/04/02 at 14:32
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I wonder if nintendo will make any more colours. hmmmm a nice red one would be nice. or perhaps one made completly see through! WOW that would be nice :)
Sun 07/04/02 at 14:31
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
LOL
Sun 07/04/02 at 14:17
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Sibs! I found it for ya!

www.geocities.com/adamcook6/ BGC.jpg

:)
Sun 07/04/02 at 14:17
Regular
jc99041 wrote:
> Okay, that is that one sorted. Gatorland IS a zoo. :)

It's a farm which accepts your money to see the poor animals before they do slughter them.

They keep hundreds of them in crampt conditions (but luckily in swampy conditions which they need) and then once the owners have stuck their heads in the croc's and aligator's mouths enough times, they kill them and even sell those heads!

I've been there, I didn't like what I saw
Sun 07/04/02 at 14:13
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Id definitely buy that colour
Sun 07/04/02 at 14:09
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Well the site isn't working at the mo (too much traffic all at once probably) but I'm guessing it has a rainbow painted on the side like they have on their camper vans.

Hippies do that sort of thing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.