GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DEUS EX RULES"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Deus Ex'.
Fri 11/10/02 at 21:19
Regular
Although this game is old, and is a port, it is seriously good!

The graphics and sound do not compare with MOH:F but the gameplay is the best i've played for a long time.

I finished it today, and will probably play it through again, because the decisions you make affect the gameplay, so it'll be different every time.

If you are unsure, rent it and see..
Fri 11/10/02 at 21:19
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
Although this game is old, and is a port, it is seriously good!

The graphics and sound do not compare with MOH:F but the gameplay is the best i've played for a long time.

I finished it today, and will probably play it through again, because the decisions you make affect the gameplay, so it'll be different every time.

If you are unsure, rent it and see..
Sat 12/10/02 at 12:03
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I might get this game on my PC since it's on budget now, played a demo and it was pretty good I like the open ended gameplay tecnique where you can decide yourself which course of action to take.
Sat 12/10/02 at 20:40
Deus Ex is a great game that is actually really big. PLus like the other guy said you have to make decisions all the time which effect the way you play the game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.