GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RPG fans welcome!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/04/02 at 20:53
Regular
Thanks for coming in! What RPG games do you like? (name them)
Mon 08/04/02 at 06:37
All of the FF series but particullary FF 7 and FFX. I also liked the Shenmue series and I expect Xenosaga to cause a great uproar.
Sun 07/04/02 at 21:23
I used to own a Dreamcast and loved Shenmue, however, I've been told this is only coming out on the XBox and GC!

Deus Ex will be released soon and although a FPS, is supposed to have some RPG elements to it - could be worth a gander!
Sun 07/04/02 at 20:55
Regular
"Back For Good"
I really enjoyed Little Big Adventure on the PS1 but I guess Final Fantasy stands head and Shoulders above the lot :-)
Sun 07/04/02 at 20:43
recently got a few RPG's from abroad including xenogears (which is good, one hour in already i destroyed a village killed my 2 best friends and been banished from a village), hoshigami and dragon warrior 7.
i've played on almost every RPG on the playstation apart from saga frontier 2. played all the suikodens, vandal hearts, final fantasies (7 is the best one) breath of fires and alundras. just love the genre basically
Sun 07/04/02 at 19:23
I'm a great fan of RPGs and i'm awaiting FFX, the whole of the FF series is great. Some of my favourite all time RPGs have to be Mario RPG on the snes such a class game, don't think it was ever released in Europe may be mistaken though.
Alundra on the psx was another top RPG then it has to be FFVII and FFV all top games and highly recommended by me.
Grandia 2 looks good and i will probably get that soon.
Sun 07/04/02 at 17:47
Regular
My favorite RPG is 'Secret of Mana' on the SNES, it was amazing, you could fly around the world map on a dragon (it was in 3d imitation), and u could play the whole game in 1-4 player, instead of turn based combat it had real time and u could help each other out. It was made by Square and it was gona get rerealeased on ps1, but it never did.
Sun 07/04/02 at 17:36
Regular
"Whatever!"
I like most RPG's - The Final Fantasy series in particular!! FFVII is the best by far in my opinion and I cant wait for FFX!!
I have both Skies of Arcadia and Grandia 2 on DC, both of which will be available for PS2 - I would highly recommend them!! My only problem is that Im usually crap at playing them!!
Sun 07/04/02 at 15:37
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
i didn't really like the RPG 'Evergrace' i thought it was a bit of a let down. I dont think that any RPG can beat the final fantasy series. Thats just my opinion though. What is your favourite final fantasy? ~ mine is FF7 just becuase of the great story line and it was the first FF to hit the playstation format.
Sun 07/04/02 at 15:06
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
i've only really played final fantasy rpgs, i've heard that a rpg named xeno sage will really be good it will be on 3 dvd's we'll just have to wait and see.
Sun 07/04/02 at 00:35
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
I like nearly all of the RPG's I have played. My favourite is Final Fantasy VII, but I love all the final fantasy series. Haven't come accross a RPG that I have disliked, but that could be due to the fact that the only games I play on my PS2 are Pro Evolution Soccer and Grand Theft Auto 3. That should all change when Final Fantasy X comes out. Can't wait for that game...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.