GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you want from Santa?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/12/07 at 14:54
"possibly impossible"
Try This!

It's just good fun. See what you can type in, he seems to have a fair bit of stuff.
Wed 05/12/07 at 14:54
"possibly impossible"
Try This!

It's just good fun. See what you can type in, he seems to have a fair bit of stuff.
Wed 05/12/07 at 16:22
Regular
"eat toast!"
I feel cheated. I said i wanted THE WORLD! and it gave me a stupid map.

I even asked for hand grenades, london, m60, pie, fruit pie, love and he offered just a stupid picture.

DAMN YOU SANTA! ALL I WANT NEXT CHRISTMAS IS YOU STAYING AWAY FROM MY CHIMNEY. OTHERWISE I'M GOING TO STONE YOUR RAINDEER AND LACE YOUR COOKIES WITH CYANIDE
Wed 05/12/07 at 16:45
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Amongst other things i asked for a win against Arsenal and Man United getting destroyed. On both occasions he gave me pictures of guys, one without a shirt on. Stupid bast! I should have known better than to ask that of someone wearing red.
Then i asked for naked ladies and he got it half-tight in that they were at least women. I was slightly concerned when he said "The kids are going wild for these this year" I bet they are mate.
Wed 05/12/07 at 16:46
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Hurhur i asked for Angelina Jolie and Santa delivered in the best possible way :D

Anna Paquin - "She's lovely, i'd like her on my christmas list"
Nin replies - "She's mine you fat ba**ard"
Wed 05/12/07 at 16:54
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Haha type in "A second p*n*s" and see what he comes up with :D

Boobs will get you a pair of t**s

A p***y to stroke will get you a picture of a kitten. Not exactly what i had in mind
Wed 05/12/07 at 18:59
Regular
I wanted to see what would come up for goatse and the stupid bast goatsed me.
Wed 05/12/07 at 19:17
Regular
Nin wrote:
> Haha type in "A second p*n*s" and see what he comes up
> with :D

..why did you want that anyway?

I wouldn't know where to put it

I asked for self confidence and personal strength and he gave me a plan of a building. Maybe it means I should rob a bank
Wed 05/12/07 at 21:29
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
i asked for a euromillions win and he gave me a goth angel and someone who liked one of the blokes in waynes world holding something or other
Wed 05/12/07 at 22:02
Regular
Funny, that link doesn't work for me. :'( Hmph Santa..

On a more serious note, for Christmas I hope for my military enlistment to be complete, with a ship-out date early in the new year. Hooah.
Thu 06/12/07 at 10:09
"possibly impossible"
Ladybird wrote:
> Funny, that link doesn't work for me. :'( Hmph Santa..
>
> On a more serious note, for Christmas I hope for my military
> enlistment to be complete, with a ship-out date early in the new
> year. Hooah.

aah. Ladybird, I'm sure Santa will still visit you.

Reminds me, I saw Elf again the other day on TV. I love that movie. Now hopefully they'll show Santa Claus the Movie and It's a Wonderful Life, with that at the Doctor Who Christmas Special my Christmas will be complete.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.